Let's do a Four Word Story!

Talk about anything regarding non-gaming related topics: films, books, music, pop culture, whatever!

Moderator: Moderators

Varia

User avatar

Gamma Metroid
 
Posts: 246
Joined: 01.01.11 1:57pm

Re: Let's do a Four Word Story!

Postby Varia » 12.12.11 5:48pm

an ruined Flashback game
ImageImageImageImage

DrevanZero

User avatar

Gamma Metroid
 
Posts: 288
Joined: 11.01.11 1:23pm

Re: Let's do a Four Word Story!

Postby DrevanZero » 12.12.11 6:01pm

With a power bomb
Forget queen metroid, I'M THE KING!
Catherine wrote:Shut up or I will pour a pot of steaming-hot emo on you!!!

Check out my fangame site at: http://metroidrevival.freeforums.org/index.php
Image

Thunderchin

User avatar

Kraid
 
Posts: 1770
Joined: 04.19.10 3:45pm
Location: District 14

Re: Let's do a Four Word Story!

Postby Thunderchin » 12.12.11 7:20pm

while MPK and THE
Samus Aran wrote:Chozo Ice Beam acquired, extinguish a Girl on Fire!

kronoridley

Kraid
 
Posts: 1745
Joined: 08.29.10 11:50am
Location: Sector 3 (Also known as Saudi Arabia)

Re: Let's do a Four Word Story!

Postby kronoridley » 12.12.11 9:15pm

Bludgeoned Kronoridley to death
Image

Schrau wrote:Bear in mind that most Metroid games (especially the Primes) are survival horror.

At least from the perspective of the Space Pirates.

mypalkevin

User avatar

Zeta Metroid
 
Posts: 444
Joined: 05.15.11 2:04pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Let's do a Four Word Story!

Postby mypalkevin » 12.12.11 9:25pm

and cried shortly afterwards
Image
If Life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
If life gives you diabetes, don't make lemonade.

kronoridley

Kraid
 
Posts: 1745
Joined: 08.29.10 11:50am
Location: Sector 3 (Also known as Saudi Arabia)

Re: Let's do a Four Word Story!

Postby kronoridley » 12.12.11 9:36pm

Watching Angel Beats finale

(What is cherry pie supposed to mean other than cherry pie?)
Image

Schrau wrote:Bear in mind that most Metroid games (especially the Primes) are survival horror.

At least from the perspective of the Space Pirates.

mypalkevin

User avatar

Zeta Metroid
 
Posts: 444
Joined: 05.15.11 2:04pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Let's do a Four Word Story!

Postby mypalkevin » 12.12.11 9:41pm

(the term comes from popping a cherry(taking a girl's virginity) and eating a cherry pie is like..... well I won't get into further detail)

Also regretting Kronoridley's death
Image
If Life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
If life gives you diabetes, don't make lemonade.

Thunderchin

User avatar

Kraid
 
Posts: 1770
Joined: 04.19.10 3:45pm
Location: District 14

Re: Let's do a Four Word Story!

Postby Thunderchin » 12.12.11 9:43pm

and making out sweetly
Samus Aran wrote:Chozo Ice Beam acquired, extinguish a Girl on Fire!

DrevanZero

User avatar

Gamma Metroid
 
Posts: 288
Joined: 11.01.11 1:23pm

Re: Let's do a Four Word Story!

Postby DrevanZero » 12.12.11 9:52pm

with metroid prime, and
Forget queen metroid, I'M THE KING!
Catherine wrote:Shut up or I will pour a pot of steaming-hot emo on you!!!

Check out my fangame site at: http://metroidrevival.freeforums.org/index.php
Image

Thunderchin

User avatar

Kraid
 
Posts: 1770
Joined: 04.19.10 3:45pm
Location: District 14

Re: Let's do a Four Word Story!

Postby Thunderchin » 12.12.11 9:53pm

no, with each other
Samus Aran wrote:Chozo Ice Beam acquired, extinguish a Girl on Fire!

mypalkevin

User avatar

Zeta Metroid
 
Posts: 444
Joined: 05.15.11 2:04pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Let's do a Four Word Story!

Postby mypalkevin » 12.12.11 9:54pm

quit making me blush
Image
If Life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
If life gives you diabetes, don't make lemonade.

DrevanZero

User avatar

Gamma Metroid
 
Posts: 288
Joined: 11.01.11 1:23pm

Re: Let's do a Four Word Story!

Postby DrevanZero » 12.12.11 10:00pm

Metroid prime stabbed thunderchin
Forget queen metroid, I'M THE KING!
Catherine wrote:Shut up or I will pour a pot of steaming-hot emo on you!!!

Check out my fangame site at: http://metroidrevival.freeforums.org/index.php
Image

Thunderchin

User avatar

Kraid
 
Posts: 1770
Joined: 04.19.10 3:45pm
Location: District 14

Re: Let's do a Four Word Story!

Postby Thunderchin » 12.12.11 10:03pm

mypalkevin wrote:quit making me blush
poke2mon3 wrote:Metroid prime stabbed thunderchin
NEVER!!! Thunderchin survived it
Samus Aran wrote:Chozo Ice Beam acquired, extinguish a Girl on Fire!

DrevanZero

User avatar

Gamma Metroid
 
Posts: 288
Joined: 11.01.11 1:23pm

Re: Let's do a Four Word Story!

Postby DrevanZero » 12.12.11 10:06pm

by the skin of
Forget queen metroid, I'M THE KING!
Catherine wrote:Shut up or I will pour a pot of steaming-hot emo on you!!!

Check out my fangame site at: http://metroidrevival.freeforums.org/index.php
Image

Thunderchin

User avatar

Kraid
 
Posts: 1770
Joined: 04.19.10 3:45pm
Location: District 14

Re: Let's do a Four Word Story!

Postby Thunderchin » 12.12.11 10:20pm

poke2mon3 wrote:by the skin of

THE's make out face
Samus Aran wrote:Chozo Ice Beam acquired, extinguish a Girl on Fire!

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest