[Possibly] new plothole discovered SPOILERS

Discuss anything related to Metroid: Other M here!
metroidsuperfan11

Gamma Metroid

[Possibly] new plothole discovered SPOILERS

Postby metroidsuperfan11 » 07.01.15 5:36pm

Note: read the whole thing before you say anything
During the ridley fight adam was attacked this actually contradicts later however if he was attacked he would have evacuated the area yet is revealed later that he does see samus through her comm system that she's talking to mb then proceeds to go after her where did he get the time to come back, see this and go after her. Infact was he even actually attacked I feel like there's something missing.

ok now I'm done comment below If you have something to say.

Zynux

Super Metroid

Re: [Possibly] new plothole discovered SPOILERS

Postby Zynux » 07.01.15 6:00pm

I think this has been pointed out before. Basically, some things don't add up: How exactly did Adam survive the Assassination attempt from the Deleter? The story glosses over this, and how did he get back, unharmed, to see Samus talking with MB to then go after her?

The simplest solution is that: Adam survives, the Deleter runs away, and Adam resumes his post just in time to see Samus talking to MB. But it just seems...unnatural way to go about things and could have been explained better.
"Cut! There are no second chances for actors that fall to the abyss. Await your second casting in the darkness forever." - The Night of Wallachia

Ridley prepping his body for Other M

metroidsuperfan11

Gamma Metroid

Postby metroidsuperfan11 » 07.01.15 7:38pm

Him returning to his post has been pointed out before oh ... didn't realize that

Apothem

Postby Apothem » 07.01.15 9:07pm

Welcome to Metroid: Other M. Try not o think too hard as none of it makes a whole lot of sense. The game has more holes in its plot than Swiss cheese.

Return to “%s” Metroid: Other M