Can anyone please translate these?

Discuss anything related to Metroid: Other M here!
Mea quidem sententia

Alpha Metroid

Can anyone please translate these?

Postby Mea quidem sententia » 01.01.16 11:27pm

I just want to know what these say because I'd like to expand on the information that we currently have.

Varia31

Gamma Metroid

Re: Can anyone please translate these?

Postby Varia31 » 01.04.16 2:49am

Scan 1
Normal Beam: A beam to attack the enemy with. It is also possible to charge and fire a more powerful shot.

Ice Beam: The effect of freezing the enemy is added. Valid against high temperature organisms.

Diffusion Beam: Spread shot of the beam is now possible when launching a charged shot.

Wave Beam: It is now possible to penetrate clear or semi-transparent material.

Grapple Beam: When hooked onto a particular point, you can move back and forth on an overhang.

Normal Missile: A powerful missile attack that can lock onto enemies and obstacles.

Super Missile: By consuming 5 missiles, you can launch a much more powerful missile.

Seeker Missile: It is now possible to lock onto multiple targets or points at once.

Morph Ball: Morph into a ball form, and move down narrow passages.

Bomb: Drop bombs that can be used against parts of the floor, the wall, or to attack enemies.

Kick Climb: Jump again by kicking the wall. Useful for reaching a higher location.

Speed Booster: To use, start from a certain point and then continue running until you reach higher speeds.

Shine Spark: A powerful jump that can be performed while in the Speed Booster state.

Screw Attack: Emit energy waves from your whole body. Damaging to the touch against enemies.
Scan 2
MISSILE
Powerful attacks that lock onto enemies or objects. It is also possible to launch multiple missiles at the same time.

BEAM
Emit a beam shot from the arm cannon. It is possible to add the effects of freezing the enemy, or even diffusion.

SENSE MOVE / LETHAL STRIKE / OVERBLAST
A variety of melee attacks and avoidance behaviors; varies depending on the battle situation.

SPEED BOOSTER SCREWATTACK, Etc...
High-speed movement and the ability to attack by jumping and emitting energy from your entire body.

MORPH BALL / BOMB
Transform into a ball, and move through passages or drop bombs.
Scan 3
SENSE MOVE
Sense Move

Time in response to the enemy's attack by operating the cross button in order to avoid the attack by performing brilliant body movements.

OVERBLAST
Over Blast

A melee attack that delivers strong damage. Jump onto and ride on top of the enemy after accumulating a full charge gauge.

LETHAL STRIKE
Lethal Strike

By approaching a daunted enemy, it is possible to deliver the coup de grace after accumulating a full charge gauge.
-

I used the Google Translate app on my iPhone to do these translations, so they were pretty rough. I had to work out their exact meanings and put them into more sensible sentences, but I think I managed to capture the key words and meanings.

Hope this helps!
:metroid:
Haat, Ijaa, Haa'it.

Mea quidem sententia

Alpha Metroid

Postby Mea quidem sententia » 01.04.16 5:35pm

Thank you. I was hoping I could find out more, but oh well. Still, I appreciate you going through these.

Varia31

Gamma Metroid

Postby Varia31 » 01.04.16 8:44pm

No problem! :)
Haat, Ijaa, Haa'it.

Return to “%s” Metroid: Other M