If you could have one of her suits what would it be?

For discussing ideas and thoughts on the Metroid franchise in general.
metroidsuperfan11

Gamma Metroid

If you could have one of her suits what would it be?

Postby metroidsuperfan11 » 12.15.15 3:46pm

A couple of stats would have to be changed but here is the the rule
1: you can only pick 1 suit but if that suit by itself has previous abilities of other suits thats fine. Ex. If you take off the varia suit it will still have extreme heat shielding but less energy shielding

Power suit = self explanitory (lacks long beam)
Varia suit = futher exploration you won't have trouble in that crazy awesome but super hot cave anymore, most acids safe.
Gravity suit = protection from vaccum (other m) lava damage nulled, varia abilities present

Dark suit - greater shielding to posionous gasous enviornments you will no longer die in 5 minutes
Light suit = immunity to gasously posionous enviorments im sure you'll love this if you're a geologiest

PED = phazon is suddenly real only soldiers with strong will should choose though feel free to if you're not
Hadzard shield = (comes attached to powersuit) Protection from highly volital natural/unnatural chemicles.

So again only choose 1

LordDirk

Gamma Metroid

Re: If you could have one of her suits what would it be?

Postby LordDirk » 12.15.15 4:39pm

I'd have to say Gravity suit. It's just such a lovely all-rounder.

metroidsuperfan11

Gamma Metroid

Postby metroidsuperfan11 » 12.16.15 8:59pm

I'd have to say Gravity suit. It's just such a lovely all-rounder.
Nice choice. I'd choose gravity too light suit would be my second choice though because there's this really old cave that contains really old but detailed drawings from ancient humans ... Unfortunatly fungus spores are at toxic and if you manage to stay too long fatal levels.

Xandalf

Gamma Metroid

Postby Xandalf » 12.17.15 6:18pm

I say Gravity Suit as well. I wouldn't see the point of the Power or Varia Suit if the Gravity Suit include their abilities too.

Meta Ridley

Metroid Queen

Postby Meta Ridley » 12.17.15 7:11pm

I'd like the Phazon Suit. Not only would it have heat/cold shielding, normal gravity in any situation that alters gravity such as water or space, and protection from lava. It would also have absolute immunity to most forms of radiation.

The idea that suits can stack if you get their upgraded forms kinda makes previous suits pointless. Who wants a cake with sprinkles on it when you can get the chocolate cake with the cake with sprinkles next to it? Sure you might not eat the chocolate cake but it's always nice to have extra. I think the suits should be absolutely separated. If you get Gravity suit you don't get heat/cold resistance. Also add Fusion Suit since I think it eats parasites and such. Also, Light suit lets you travel through light energy itself.
I dunno. Just thoughts.

metroidsuperfan11

Gamma Metroid

Postby metroidsuperfan11 » 12.17.15 8:56pm

I'd like the Phazon Suit. Not only would it have heat/cold shielding, normal gravity in any situation that alters gravity such as water or space, and protection from lava. It would also have absolute immunity to most forms of radiation.

The idea that suits can stack if you get their upgraded forms kinda makes previous suits pointless. Who wants a cake with sprinkles on it when you can get the chocolate cake with the cake with sprinkles next to it? Sure you might not eat the chocolate cake but it's always nice to have extra. I think the suits should be absolutely separated. If you get Gravity suit you don't get heat/cold resistance. Also add Fusion Suit since I think it eats parasites and such. Also, Light suit lets you travel through light energy itself.
I dunno. Just thoughts.
Forgot about the phazon suit and fusion suit (ironically I love fusion and prime was the last games I played in terms of metroid) Also ... Good constructive critisism. I'm gonna change it though I won't cover up the original post I'll just put an edit under it. A final thing I did change the light suit a bit and am keeping the toxic immunity but I will add what you suggested

Mea quidem sententia

Alpha Metroid

Postby Mea quidem sententia » 12.26.15 10:55am

I'd go with the gravity suit. 75% damage reduction, immunity to gravitational fields, some resistance against temperatures below 800 centigrade, and it's purple.

Liz Lemon

Egg

Postby Liz Lemon » 02.01.16 1:24am

Gravity suit. It's purple. Enough said. :mb_gravity:

Snowy Silva

Alpha Metroid

Postby Snowy Silva » 02.01.16 4:43am

It's a very difficult choice to make...but, I'd had to go with the gravity suit.
My fan game (Metroid: The Chaos Within) can be found here
I did have a thread here about it, buuuuut that was before I lost all my work

Slaran

Metroid

Postby Slaran » 02.03.17 12:19am

Gravity Suit because it would allow for more free movement with stuff like water among other things not slowing you down.

Return to “%s” General Metroid Discussion