Is it possible adam actually survived

For discussing ideas and thoughts on the Metroid franchise in general.
metroidsuperfan11

Gamma Metroid

Is it possible adam actually survived

Postby metroidsuperfan11 » 12.16.15 7:22pm

First of all it's in general because it brings 2D (fusion) and 3D (other m) together I'm hoping to avoid trouble by puting it here I love this site and would prefer to stay if possible.

Anyway back to the subject considering how samus was able to escape the metroid lab in fusion and the fact that sector zero had the same protocol (and possibly even a similer layout) could adam have actually escaped alive from sector zero

Evidence:
1: samus hasn't searched the entire lab but did see a signifigant amount this could mean an alternate escape method
2: fusion secret message
3: "adam" questions samus's first sacrifice thoughts in fusion and it's practically the same mind this could mean adam had more in plan then he let on back in other m
4: I don't remember when but at some point in fusion's story a 3 way conversation takes place between "adam" samus and a 3rd mystery person though this could be anthony

So tell me what you think. I think there is a very high chance he survived

Zynux

Super Metroid

Re: Is it possible adam actually survived

Postby Zynux » 12.16.15 8:46pm

We never actually see Sector Zero explode, right? So they could bring him back if they wanted to I think.
"Cut! There are no second chances for actors that fall to the abyss. Await your second casting in the darkness forever." - The Night of Wallachia

Ridley prepping his body for Other M

metroidsuperfan11

Gamma Metroid

Postby metroidsuperfan11 » 12.16.15 9:03pm

We never actually see Sector Zero explode, right? So they could bring him back if they wanted to I think.
... Really? ... Never saw it explode? ... I like other m anyway so I need to check that out by playing again but currently I'm pretty sure it exploded. Will check that out though.

Zynux

Super Metroid

Postby Zynux » 12.16.15 11:56pm

It explodes offscreen if I recall correctly. May have been deliberate too.
"Cut! There are no second chances for actors that fall to the abyss. Await your second casting in the darkness forever." - The Night of Wallachia

Ridley prepping his body for Other M

Mea quidem sententia

Alpha Metroid

Postby Mea quidem sententia » 10.19.16 4:07pm

Quite honestly, it wouldn't matter because Adam's consciousness was somehow uploaded onto a computer. This means they could bring Adam back, but he'd be an android. This isn't out of the realm of possibility in Metroid because Nintendo not only has found ways to bring back Metroids, even after the death of the baby, but androids are a thing in the Metroid series and Metroid: Other M showed us. Really, the death of Adam is rendered meaningless.

Return to “%s” General Metroid Discussion