Nintendo Force Magazine - Metroid issue

For discussing ideas and thoughts on the Metroid franchise in general.
VGMStudios

Ridley

Nintendo Force Magazine - Metroid issue

Postby VGMStudios » 09.11.17 10:09am

In this months issue of Nintendo Force Magazine (http://www.nintendoforcemagazine.com/) I am featured in it! :thumbsup:
Check it out! I am so greatful and rather shocked that they even approched me in the first place to feature my collection! :cool:
21691301_1689962601036562_1687967014_n.jpg
Thank you NFM!!!

VGM out...
Super Metroid, the most perfect game ever created! Period!

newhenpal

Alpha Metroid

Re: Nintendo Force Magazine - Metroid issue

Postby newhenpal » 09.11.17 1:46pm

That's really awesome, man! :AH: The Hip Tanaka autograph in particular I find to be extremely cool. It's incredible how we fans still revere and respect the man all these decades later and yet he only ever worked on the first game -- so legendary and impactful is the musical and atmospheric foundation he laid down.

VGMStudios

Ridley

Postby VGMStudios » 09.11.17 4:20pm

That's really awesome, man! :AH: The Hip Tanaka autograph in particular I find to be extremely cool. It's incredible how we fans still revere and respect the man all these decades later and yet he only ever worked on the first game -- so legendary and impactful is the musical and atmospheric foundation he laid down.
Thank you for your kind words. :)
I must agree with you. I highly respect Hip Tanaka for his contribution and as exactly what you said, for laying down the foundation for the franchise. :)

Other thing about him is he loves his fans. So if you ever want to obtain his autograph all you need to do is write to him. That's what I did (physically not email) and he sent me that! Its one of my most treasured pieces.

Vgm out...
Super Metroid, the most perfect game ever created! Period!

Zynux

Super Metroid

Postby Zynux » 09.11.17 11:10pm

That's pretty damn cool. :cool:
"Cut! There are no second chances for actors that fall to the abyss. Await your second casting in the darkness forever." - The Night of Wallachia

Ridley prepping his body for Other M

Mea quidem sententia

Alpha Metroid

Postby Mea quidem sententia » 09.22.17 7:53pm

Pretty cool, man. It's also pretty cool to be able to talk to the very person who owns the most Metroid merchandise. Also, your surname makes sense in this regard. :awesome:

Return to “%s” General Metroid Discussion