Okay, Out of ALL the Prime Games, What Pissed you off Alot?

Discuss anything related to Metroid Prime games here!
ZGDK

Hatchling

Okay, Out of ALL the Prime Games, What Pissed you off Alot?

Postby ZGDK » 11.04.07 10:19am

In Prime 1 the amount of time it takes to defeat certain enemies. I found that extremly annoying. Especially in the Phazon Mines when you have like 5 Wave Pirates plus 2 Power Pirates, talk about cheap.

No eye deer

Alpha Metroid

Postby No eye deer » 11.04.07 10:31am

THAT ANNOYING INVISABLE ROBOT REALLY TICKED ME OFF!!! it was a great idea, but it was really introduced too quickly and killed you before you really knew what to do.
"Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed." ~ Samuel Clemens aka Mark Twain.

Upsilon

Metroid

Postby Upsilon » 11.04.07 1:06pm

The loading doors. I've left all the enemies in a certain room alive because I was in a hurry, then got to the door and lost about 2/3 of an E-Tank by the time I left.

Redwing

Super Metroid

Postby Redwing » 11.04.07 2:09pm

No eye deer wrote:THAT ANNOYING INVISABLE ROBOT REALLY TICKED ME OFF!!! it was a great idea, but it was really introduced too quickly and killed you before you really knew what to do.

Invisible robot? Huh?
---

Well I don't really have a problem with anything. I would have liked a lot more story though.

AMetroidGuy

Super Metroid

Postby AMetroidGuy » 11.04.07 3:17pm

No eye deer wrote:THAT ANNOYING INVISABLE ROBOT REALLY TICKED ME OFF!!! it was a great idea, but it was really introduced too quickly and killed you before you really knew what to do.
What? It never killed me once... Even on Hard.

Upsilon

Metroid

Postby Upsilon » 11.04.07 3:18pm

DeoWulf wrote:Invisible robot? Huh?
In the first Prime, when getting the Power Bombs, in the room that contains them there is an invisible Sentry Drone. I just used the Wavebuster on it.

Conq

Metroid

Postby Conq » 11.04.07 6:08pm

Boost Guardian. And Dark Aether.

Redwing

Super Metroid

Postby Redwing » 11.05.07 5:52pm

Upsilon wrote:
DeoWulf wrote:Invisible robot? Huh?
In the first Prime, when getting the Power Bombs, in the room that contains them there is an invisible Sentry Drone. I just used the Wavebuster on it.

OOOoooh. Well, I just kinda took that in stride.

GUIGUI

Alpha Metroid

Postby GUIGUI » 11.07.07 8:20am

In Prime 3, in the Bonus section, I looked for the muscic played when Admiral Dane was giving instruction for the Bomb Squad. It isn't in it! I don't know the name of that music, but it's my favorite one of the whole Metroid series. I used lot of gold credit to unlock all the music, and my fav one wasn't in it!
"Do some damages!"

Specter Von Baren

Mochtroid

Postby Specter Von Baren » 11.07.07 10:21pm

Nothin. If something bothered me then I got used to it. If a boss was hard to beat then I saw it as a challenge, if a puzzle was difficult I saw it as a was to increase my mental powers, if an ability was hard to master then I saw it as a chance to learn something new. That's what gaming is about.
Specter~ I am a man of many words.... I just choose not to use them.

AMetroidGuy

Super Metroid

Postby AMetroidGuy » 11.07.07 10:29pm

Um. No.
Gaming is about having fun. That’s why they’re called video games. They are for recreational purposes.

Specter Von Baren

Mochtroid

Postby Specter Von Baren » 11.08.07 4:45pm

That's what I was saying. Enjoy the things and have fun rather than complain about them and not have fun.
Specter~ I am a man of many words.... I just choose not to use them.

aparoid_x

Gamma Metroid

Postby aparoid_x » 11.08.07 7:21pm

On a less philosophical note...

MPH pissed me off. Because it was bad. :cry:

At least Multiplayer's alright, if you exclude the plethora of glitchers, altspammers, D/C'ers and AR Users. Oh, and exclude the buggy opponent seeker on WiFi.

Teedra

Gamma Metroid

Postby Teedra » 11.08.07 7:28pm

The boost ball guardian. Took me a whole month on hard. :evil:

And the invisible robot, I killed it in one shot. I don't know what you whinning about. :D

Redwing

Super Metroid

Postby Redwing » 11.08.07 9:14pm

Needs:

-More story. The story was full of holes and very loose. Nintendo doesn't seem to be very good at making interesting, innovative, non-archetypal stories. Gameplay seems to be the focus. However, you can have both!

-More of that creepy Metroid feeling. Prime 2 was as close as it got to capturing the lost-in-space abandoned planet feel. The dark world was just creepy enough to make it more in tune with this side of Metroid than the others. Prime 3 failed, but it was aiming more towards the Wii crowd anyways. Prime 1, while having some good elements, was not quite as close as 2. 2, however, made the creepyness more of just a dread of the hard battles and atmosphere of the dark world than that oh-crap-it's-a-metroid kind of thing. They all had a bit of it, but not enough. Prime 1 had the Frigate, Prime 2 had the Fed base, and Prime 3 had the Valhalla. If they could have carried that feeling a bit further, I think it would have made the series a bit cooler.

Return to “%s” Metroid Prime