possibility of real phazon

Discuss anything related to Metroid Prime games here!

Moderator: Moderators

ahren

Mochtroid

possibility of real phazon

Postby ahren » 04.01.12 11:44pm

could the possibility of phazon be real? i mean, the universe is large enough that almost any thing could happen, so i would assume that even the chance of phazon being real would be a possibility, however i would like to hear other people's thoughts on this.

Emperor Ing

Nightmare

Re: possibility of real phazon

Postby Emperor Ing » 04.02.12 10:05pm

could the possibility of unobtanium be real? i mean, the universe is large enough that almost any thing could happen, so i would assume that even the chance of unobtanium being real would be a possibility, however i would like to hear other people's thoughts on this.
Hiroshi Mishima wrote:must be some sorta side effect of the hatchling or maybe she should stop going down on Miyamoto.

Dark Samus Aran

Alpha Metroid

Postby Dark Samus Aran » 04.02.12 10:12pm

If Phazon was real, id corrupt myself right now. But avoid the orange phazon thats the second stage. INSTANT KILL!
:thumbsdown:

Dark Samus Aran

Alpha Metroid

Postby Dark Samus Aran » 07.29.12 12:26pm

Im ashamed of my self for that replay :|
[METROID] -Dark Samus Aran Out- [METROID]

R7038 XX

Omega Metroid

Postby R7038 XX » 07.29.12 12:38pm

i would corrupt myself and become Dark R7038 XX.

HYRUL3

SA-X

Postby HYRUL3 » 07.29.12 3:03pm

I suppose a substance like it would be possible.

Dark Samus why did you revive the topic in response to yourself?
"I am tired of being under the weight of greedy men who don't believe in anything."

Dark Samus Aran

Alpha Metroid

Postby Dark Samus Aran » 07.29.12 3:54pm

That was my first post, and I felt stupid I put it there... It was so nerdy.

Dark Dark Samus Aran? Yeah, let your mind play with that.

HYRUL3

SA-X

Postby HYRUL3 » 07.29.12 9:26pm

Dark Samus Aran wrote:That was my first post, and I felt stupid I put it there... It was so nerdy.

Dark Dark Samus Aran? Yeah, let your mind play with that.

Hahahaha. So evil, even evil is afraid of her
"I am tired of being under the weight of greedy men who don't believe in anything."

Dark Samus Aran

Alpha Metroid

Postby Dark Samus Aran » 07.30.12 9:16am

HYRUL3 wrote:Hahahaha. So evil, even evil is afraid of her

Samus and Dark Samus have to team up xD

Toxsyl

Omega Metroid

Postby Toxsyl » 07.31.12 9:03pm

Dark, Dark Samus is really a light bulb.

Dark Samus Aran

Alpha Metroid

Postby Dark Samus Aran » 08.01.12 9:26pm

Shes so Dark... Shes so dark, her suit is, hmm... So blue.. Samus cant look at it without dying O_O

arametzu

Egg

Postby arametzu » 01.15.13 6:51pm

You know, it'd be pretty cool, of course it depends on what people would do with it. experimentation would be a bad idea i think, just look at the space pirates, they royally screw themselves every time by doing that
"I've opened up my eyes, seen the world for what it's worth. Tears rain down from the sky. They'll blow it all too bits, to see just who's got all the power, Blood rains down from the sky"

TheBlackCat

Omega Metroid

Postby TheBlackCat » 01.16.13 6:22pm

It would be highly inprobable. There are three major problems:

First, radiation just doesn't work that way. There is no sort of radiation that, if you are exposed to it, will cause your body to start changing in weird ways like that. Cause canser? Sure. Screw up future kids? Maybe. But cause an adult to start changing in major ways? No.

The second problem is, if we assume its mutagenic effects are not caused by the radiation, then we have the problem of how it can work equally well on such a wide variety of species. A parasite, with a sufficiently flexible metabolism, potentially could, but that is a major stretch. But being able to modify any organism in a manner that always makes the organism stronger? No.

The final problem is energy. Energy doesn't just appear out of nowhere, it has to come from somewhere. Phazon in isolation gives off a large amount of energy, apparently without any source. That can't happen.
Man is the lowest-cost, 150-pound, nonlinear, all-purpose computer system which can be mass-produced by unskilled labor.
-NASA in 1965

arametzu

Egg

Postby arametzu » 01.16.13 8:44pm

obviously, we're just speaking in hypothetical terms.
"I've opened up my eyes, seen the world for what it's worth. Tears rain down from the sky. They'll blow it all too bits, to see just who's got all the power, Blood rains down from the sky"

HYRUL3

SA-X

Postby HYRUL3 » 01.16.13 11:35pm

TheBlackCat wrote:It would be highly inprobable. There are three major problems:

First, radiation just doesn't work that way. There is no sort of radiation that, if you are exposed to it, will cause your body to start changing in weird ways like that. Cause canser? Sure. Screw up future kids? Maybe. But cause an adult to start changing in major ways? No.

The second problem is, if we assume its mutagenic effects are not caused by the radiation, then we have the problem of how it can work equally well on such a wide variety of species. A parasite, with a sufficiently flexible metabolism, potentially could, but that is a major stretch. But being able to modify any organism in a manner that always makes the organism stronger? No.

The final problem is energy. Energy doesn't just appear out of nowhere, it has to come from somewhere. Phazon in isolation gives off a large amount of energy, apparently without any source. That can't happen.

Never say never. Most of everything we know is confined to this tiny speck (in a vast universe) that we call Earth. There could be things out there that seemingly break every rule in the book.

Next

Return to Metroid Prime