Trillogy version. What's left

Discuss anything related to Metroid Prime games here!
metroidsuperfan11

Gamma Metroid

Trillogy version. What's left

Postby metroidsuperfan11 » 06.12.15 4:16pm

From the originals to trillogy many glitches have been taken out but some of them still remain such as item loss skip in echoes and and 101% (also echoes). what other glitches remain? Please tell me what you find and post below

PS. I'm talking about the disk version these might be fixed on the download for wii u eshop so before you scream ... please don't I have a reason for not knowing.

Xandalf

Gamma Metroid

Xandalf

Gamma Metroid

Re: Trillogy version. What's left

Postby Xandalf » 08.07.15 3:50pm

On top of that, I also discovered that a Grenchler my swim in air in Trilogy's Prime 2. I encountered it a few days ago in my Veteran playthrough. This Grenchler was chasing me and I saw it doing the swim animation in mid-air momentarily. Weird, huh? I wish I had that screenshot tool so I could've taken a picture!

...wait, am I the only one who discovered glitches in Trilogy...?

EDIT: Also, this is the Virtual Console that I'm finding these glitches in. I don't know whether they patch glitches in the eShop or not...

MerlinDrazziw

Hatchling

Re: Trillogy version. What's left

Postby MerlinDrazziw » 08.09.15 6:06am

...wait, am I the only one who discovered glitches in Trilogy...?

EDIT: Also, this is the Virtual Console that I'm finding these glitches in. I don't know whether they patch glitches in the eShop or not...
When I play any MP game, I hardly notice any glitches. Never take the time to look at animations, I just focus on where to go next.

As for VC: don't expect any patches, only if a game becomes unplayable
Grt. Merlin

Return to “%s” Metroid Prime