Hunters

Discuss anything related to Metroid Prime games here!
craigrobbo

Alpha Metroid

Hunters

Postby craigrobbo » 07.25.15 6:01pm

So I haven't played hunters for a good few years and honestly can barely remember it, can someone please tell me - how does it tie in with the prime universe or with the console trilogy?

Or was it a case of 'stick the prime name on it so it'll sell'?
If you cant get past a boss, throw the pad at the screen as hard as you can. That will kill it!!

Zynux

Super Metroid

Re: Hunters

Postby Zynux » 07.25.15 8:21pm

Has nothing to do with the major plot of the Prime Trilogy:
  • 1. No Space Pirates or Galactic Federation and their operations (well, besides Weavel, which was one of the hunters)
    2. No Phazon or Dark Samus
    3. No Metroids or anything like that

The story is completely detached and it's own thing. Has a single player campaign but is very barebones. Gameplay is different, no lock on system but instead free aiming. Focused on the Multiplayer.

I think the only reason it's called "Prime" is because of it's first person perceptive. That seems to be the go-to name.
"Cut! There are no second chances for actors that fall to the abyss. Await your second casting in the darkness forever." - The Night of Wallachia

Ridley prepping his body for Other M

craigrobbo

Alpha Metroid

Re: Hunters

Postby craigrobbo » 07.26.15 5:10am

I thought as much, we know it's in the prime universe but ibthink that's about it.

Thanks for clearing that up
If you cant get past a boss, throw the pad at the screen as hard as you can. That will kill it!!

Return to “%s” Metroid Prime