Even more unused data triggered..

Discuss anything related to Metroid Prime games here!
Shade Nightclaw

Zeta Metroid

Even more unused data triggered..

Postby Shade Nightclaw » 03.24.16 8:31am

Okay first on the file i triggered an unused floor pattern in hydra lab...then some vent covers in the phazon mines with liquid phazon under them...THIS TIME...I somehow destroyed a few computer consoles at the same time as an elite pirate, Remember the one that breaks out from behind an orange force field on the way back from getting the power bombs? Well i killed it with a super missile which hit the computer consoles at the same time and the consoles that broke shattered turning a dull blue color like they lost power and now theyre unscanable

metroidsuperfan11

Gamma Metroid

Re: Even more unused data triggered..

Postby metroidsuperfan11 » 09.14.16 8:34pm

I've noticed you're good at finding this stuff. If you haven't considered this already have you ever considered hosting a channel dedicated to these unused triggers, data, textures ect. I know there are others who already do this but the stuff you find seems to be new knowledge. Try it out maybe.

Shade Nightclaw

Zeta Metroid

Postby Shade Nightclaw » 09.14.16 11:18pm

You want me ..to make a channel for all the oddball things i find in games?

metroidsuperfan11

Gamma Metroid

Postby metroidsuperfan11 » 09.15.16 3:45am

I was just throwing the idea out there and seeing if you liked it. (Try it out maybe was too much typing) My mistake.

Shade Nightclaw

Zeta Metroid

Postby Shade Nightclaw » 09.15.16 4:18am

The only issues are I wouldn't know where to host plus I would need to figure out how I triggered them in the first place.. also when those panels broke they were no longer scannable .

Return to “%s” Metroid Prime