Please help! I need a save file for Metroid Prime 3

Discuss anything related to Metroid Prime games here!
LucineAura

Mochtroid

Please help! I need a save file for Metroid Prime 3

Postby LucineAura » 05.08.17 3:58pm

Okay, here's the dilemma. I have no idea what i did wrong, but somehow my game is utterly corrupted. I've started over THREE TIMES now. I've beaten Norion, Bryyo again, and when I get to Eylsia I get this rare glitch where I can't collect the second bomb component. It says, "Your ship is currently not equipped to handle that...blah." I'm so frustrated I've been in tears. When you have to beat the evil boss of the seed on Bryoo THREE times, you get tearful at the prospect of trying again.

What I'm asking for is a save that starts after the bomb going to the Eylsia seed boss or the pirate homeworld. Please help me, I'd appreciate it so much. :/

LucineAura

Mochtroid

Re: Please help! I need a save file for Metroid Prime 3

Postby LucineAura » 05.09.17 6:51am

Double Post--sorry.

I'm not sure how you do it, but I do know that the file is a .bin. Save.bin, banner.bin. I think you can use an sd card reader and usb cable. People upload saves on Gamefaqs but I don't want to start over again and I don't want to start on the final-final boss.
I haven't beat Eylsia's boss or been to the Pirate Homeworld in for ever, and I would love to play those parts again. If anyone has any files, please assist me here please.

Return to “%s” Metroid Prime