Is Anyone Else's Wii U Collecting Dust?

For discussion of any information on Nintendo's consoles, games or anything Nintendo-related!
BeingAdamMalkovich

Metroid

Re: Is Anyone Else's Wii U Collecting Dust?

Postby BeingAdamMalkovich » 12.24.13 3:15pm

Im getting Super Mario 3D World 3D so Ill play it tonight for the first time in ever :thumbsup:

Remnants

Metroid Queen

Postby Remnants » 12.25.13 9:20am

I got a Wii U myself pretty recently. It's hardly a week old I think. Been playing Wind Waker HD on it. However, at around January 11th, I'll be going back to college abroad and since my younger brother is no gamer, it probably will collect dust for the following 5 months.

HYRUL3

Dark Samus

Postby HYRUL3 » 01.11.14 7:45am

Mine is still at my ex gf's house. But once I get it back I am getting Super Mario 3D World and Wonderful 101.
"I am tired of being under the weight of greedy men who don't believe in anything."

Xerkxes

Metroid Queen

Postby Xerkxes » 01.11.14 9:47am

Mines not, granted I got it for Xmas.

It's at my Girlfriends house, and for the strangest reason she doesn't play games, but she REALLY enjoys watching play games.

Sadly, not Metroid, though I determine that to be a lack of context since most metroids don't really engage you with a story pervasive.

The Legend of Zelda on the other Hand >.> she loves to bits even though she's never touched one herself, since I transfered my Wii Content over... I've got to play Skyward Sword, Windwaker, twilight princess, Majora's mask, and a Link to the Past.

And I was playing the prime trilogy, somewhere in the later end of prime 2

And I wanted to play Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers (damned mouth full of a name)... I don't know what the fuck it is about that game, my brain uses logic to identify it as a bad game, but I still enjoy it for a reason I can't explain.

All the while still enjoying Nintendo Land and Zombie U

So no, mine probably not going to collect dust for a long time, I doubt I'll finish all that before SSB4 and the Hyrule Warriors
Xerkxes: "Makes you wonder why Samus just didn't take one of the Crystals with her, and constantly charge it with the light beam while using it as a God damned +5 Brilliant Energy Spear of Smite-Ing "

Bocuma

Alpha Metroid

Postby Bocuma » 04.03.14 2:37am

So far I've put over 20 hours into Tropical Freeze. I play Super Metroid on it and have been trying to beat it with as few energy tanks as possible. I just beat it with six for the first time and it was surprisingly easy. I only died a few times against Ridley.

HYRUL3

Dark Samus

Postby HYRUL3 » 04.03.14 4:50pm

Having a blast playing co op Tropical Freeze with a ladyfriend. Metroid Fusion just came out for it, and I still need to get Mega Man X2... and Mario Kart 8 comes out next month. So no way... playing the hell out of mine.

Still need Wonderful 101, too.
"I am tired of being under the weight of greedy men who don't believe in anything."

TheAccursedHunter01

Zeta Metroid

Postby TheAccursedHunter01 » 04.03.14 9:47pm

I play my Wii U every so often, whether it be one of my Wii games like the Prime Trilogy or Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate with friends, I get on it every so often. Right now I'm going through Fusion again via the new virtual console download and giving useful tips on Miiverse throughout, like hard to find/reach items for newcomers to the game/Metroid franchise as a whole. By the way, I'm not sure how to post Miiverse pictures on here(would like to know), but I found one I thought was fairly funny. It's basically where Samus finds the Zombie scientists on the Main Deck and she's like "Great. Zombies..."

Xerkxes

Metroid Queen

Postby Xerkxes » 04.04.14 12:53am

I've been regularly whip'n mine out for parties.

Mario Kart, SSB and SSBB, Nintendo Land, ritualistic worship of Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.
you know, the usual.
Xerkxes: "Makes you wonder why Samus just didn't take one of the Crystals with her, and constantly charge it with the light beam while using it as a God damned +5 Brilliant Energy Spear of Smite-Ing "

HYRUL3

Dark Samus

Postby HYRUL3 » 04.04.14 3:56am

@AccursedHunter- you can look at MiiVerse from browsers now; should be able to find the post you want and copy paste like other images

Return to “%s” General Nintendo Discussion