Amazing Metroid Stuff thread

Got Metroid fanart, fanfiction, music, or any other creative endeavor you want to share? This is the place!
janet.op

Alpha Metroid

Re: Amazing Metroid Stuff thread

Postby janet.op » 11.08.16 5:01pm

Luminist on YouTube has a couple the original Metroid pieces covered on a synth keyboard(?) (he says the sounds "were generated with a Korg MS20 Mini".)

Here is Norfair:

Chris

Kraid

Postby Chris » 05.07.17 7:13am

Didn't know where else to post this but look what arrived in the post the other week:

Looking forward the the 1/4 scale varia suit later in the year too. I hope they get around to doing the Dark Suit and Dark Samus statues.

LesserChozo

Postby LesserChozo » 05.07.17 3:26pm

O_O Wow. That's sexy.
Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.

TheAccursedHunter01

Zeta Metroid

Postby TheAccursedHunter01 » 05.07.17 4:58pm

I got the Light Suit statue a while ago cause I pre-ordered it. Looks great but it's missing the Grapple Beam. Can't wait for the Varia Suit statue and Figma.

Infinity's End

MDB Staff - Designer

Postby Infinity's End » 05.08.17 9:01pm

Looking forward the the 1/4 scale varia suit later in the year too. I hope they get around to doing the Dark Suit and Dark Samus statues.
I'm pretty sure that they are doing Dark Suit. Not sure about Dark Samus but I'd love one in her MP2 form. MP3 she looks too much like a football player.
Also...still waiting for :ridley: >_>
ImageVisit our DA Gallery! A LOT of unique artworks and still growing!
A piece of concept art is not a legally binding contract.

TheChosenOne

Alpha Metroid

Postby TheChosenOne » 05.09.17 9:01am

A Ridley with a flexible tail would be really cool, even if that's the only posable component. The question is which version they would make since there are like 5 designs...6 if you include the robot one, and 7 if you include the weird M1 version.
You're only the best until someone better comes along. You're the first forever.

Chris

Kraid

Postby Chris » 05.10.17 2:45pm

I'm pretty sure that they are doing Dark Suit. Not sure about Dark Samus but I'd love one in her MP2 form. MP3 she looks too much like a football player.
They teased Meta Ridley over Christmas:

I think this will follow the new 1/4 scale Varia Suit, I can't remember their release schedule. Heard nothing regarding Dark Suit on their FB group, a recent poll suggests that's what most people want as the next Samus statue so here's hoping!

Return to “%s” Fan Creations