What if Samus was shoved in another fandom?

Got Metroid fanart, fanfiction, music, or any other creative endeavor you want to share? This is the place!
Hawk's Eye

Kraid

What if Samus was shoved in another fandom?

Postby Hawk's Eye » 04.05.10 1:31pm

Ok, so what if Samus was suddenly put in another video game, an anime, or a book series?

Like, what if she got sucked into.............. Fullmetal Alchemist?

Mustang: Hey! My Flame Alchemy rules all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Samus: Bitch, PLEASE! I've gota plasma beam!
Hawkeye: You do NOT talk to R- the Colonel like that!

Or Death Note?

L: *staring at Samus*
Samus: STOP STARING!!!!!!!!!!! *Freaked out*

Or Harry Potter!

Harry: What's with your shoulder pads?
Samus: WHAT DID YOU SAY?? *plasma beam to the face*
Harry: WAAAAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! *runs away* I don't need another scar!
Samus: heh heh....
Hermione: CRUCIO! Foul demon!
Samus: *Spell rebounds off of suit* :-? What the hell?

Stuff like that! So......... input anyone?
:adam: "erotic jokes not authorized"

Redwing

Super Metroid

Re: What if Samus was shoved in another fandom?

Postby Redwing » 04.05.10 1:45pm

The Hawk's Eye wrote:Stuff like that! So......... input anyone?

Nope :roll:

Sylux

Anonymous

Postby Sylux » 04.05.10 2:55pm

I like crossover fanfics because they represent a good deal of creativity and originality on the part of the writer, and historically have been known to treat both fandoms intelligently and with well thought out consequences for the crossover elements.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hawk's Eye

Kraid

Postby Hawk's Eye » 04.05.10 3:27pm

Sylux wrote:I like crossover fanfics because they represent a good deal of creativity and originality on the part of the writer, and historically have been known to treat both fandoms intelligently and with well thought out consequences for the crossover elements.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So lets hear one eh!!

Hawk's Eye

Kraid

Postby Hawk's Eye » 04.05.10 3:27pm

Redwing wrote:
The Hawk's Eye wrote:Stuff like that! So......... input anyone?

Nope :roll:

You are lame.........

Emperor Ing

Nightmare

Postby Emperor Ing » 04.05.10 4:55pm

Hey, you should go to fanfiction.net!

I hear they have a lot of REALLY awesome ideas, just like the ones you just described!

In fact, in a topic long long ago, I actually wrote a fic about Samus in the Sonic universe!!!!! I hope you enjoy!

-------------------
sAMuS and THe Mobian Andventure!

So yea samus was flying along the galaxy when she came upon the planet Mobius where she met all these wierd alien creatures named Sonic the Heghog and Shadow the Hedhog and AMy and Talis Power and they became friends because samus loves animals and all that.

So Sonic and his friends wewr being helpd by Samus to fight the forces of this evil scientist named Eggman who Smaus didn't think that he was part of the Space Pirates but concluded that he must be because he is an evil scientist and all eveil scientsidts are Space Pirates.

So they're fighing and stuff when Shadow notices like a WHOLE armadea of ships comin in and he says "this looks like trouble" and boy was he right because it was Ridley and the REAL Space Pirates coming to take the power of the Chaos Emeralds to control the galaxy! O, and they werew all like phazon Elite and Omega Pirates, led by Omega Ridly.

So Eggman and Ridley joined forces, and they made Samus and Sonic and Shadow and Tales and Amy and Silver retreat to a secret base underground wehre Silver said that it would be wise id they got the Choas Emeralds first to stop Eggman and Ridlet and Samus agreed saying they should go back to when Ridley raided K2-388 here home when her parnets were killed by Ridley then so to get revnge and everyone agreed that it was a good idea so they set off to get the Chaos Emeralds...
To be continued....

Please cmmnt and any cirticism wud be thanked! This is my first fanfiction ^_^ ^_^

CHAPTER 2: AN NEW VILLAIN????

Meenwile, Eggmand and Ridley are scheming on how to get the chaos emerals from Sumuis and Sonic and are arguing voer how to do it because Eggman is really into machines and stuff and wants to build and robot army to get Samus and take the Chemeralds but Ridley knows that Phazon, like next to the Chaos Emeralsds are like the strongest force in the universe so he wants to use that. So Egggman and Ridely have a fight over what way they are going to use and while they are fighting a misterious person listening from the shadows and smiles and say "Haha while these two imcponetent fools are arguing I shall gian the Choas Emeralds to rule the galaxy!' And then he turns around and we see that it is Orochimaru!!!!

-----

I never got to finish it.

Also: Sylux, you should read the Shinji Warhammer 40K series. Who would have thought Evangelion and Warhammer mixed so well?!
must be some sorta side effect of the hatchling or maybe she should stop going down on Miyamoto.

LesserChozo

Postby LesserChozo » 04.05.10 7:28pm

Frodo: Wait, Lady Aran of the Orange Armor, Sauron is the most powerful force in the world. He can only be destroyed by ... did Mordor just blow up?
Samus: You're welcome.
*Samus turns, tosses back a wave, somersaults to her ship, and flies away.*
Frodo: ... crap
Gollum: My precious! We wants it!

<3
Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.

Steamlord

Super Metroid

Postby Steamlord » 04.05.10 7:36pm

Nah, Sauron could totally beat Samus unless she destroyed the Ring like you're supposed to. She IS only (mostly) human, after all, and Sauron is basically a demigod. She could probably take a Balrog though. Definitely a troll.
i like it when people sig me

Sylux

Anonymous

Postby Sylux » 04.05.10 8:04pm

Emperor Ing wrote:Also: Sylux, you should read the Shinji Warhammer 40K series. Who would have thought Evangelion and Warhammer mixed so well?!

Haven't seen NGE, and I've come to loathe Warhammer (mostly due to its revolting fandom). Not to mention I hate crossovers by default. Thanks, but I think I'll pass.

Orks are cool, though.

LesserChozo

Postby LesserChozo » 04.05.10 8:12pm

Steamlord wrote:Nah, Sauron could totally beat Samus unless she destroyed the Ring like you're supposed to. She IS only (mostly) human, after all, and Sauron is basically a demigod. She could probably take a Balrog though. Definitely a troll.

If Armstrong Houston can do it, so can Samus. <3
Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.

Dragonheart91

Zeta Metroid

Postby Dragonheart91 » 04.05.10 10:41pm

Samus with Gravity Suit could totally walk into Mordor and just go swimming with the ring. She could wear it for invisibility and then jump into the lava with Gravity Suit protecting her. (Unless it's Norfair style lava, then she could only survive in it for a while.) In any case, a few missiles or power bombs ought to dispatch the majority of the Uruk Hai quite easily.

mental

Ridley

Postby mental » 04.05.10 11:46pm

Seems like Samus would still be subject to the One Ring's corrupting influence, though.
"The world will always be more delicious than it is useful." - Robert Capon

Redwing

Super Metroid

Postby Redwing » 04.06.10 5:18am

mental wrote:Seems like Samus would still be subject to the One Ring's corrupting influence, though.

Depending on the type of influence the ring has. I would imagine that a Chozo battlesuit has heavy telepathic shielding.

Lazarius

Super Metroid

Postby Lazarius » 04.06.10 5:30am

Hm, this be true that.

Damnit, I'm thinking a (semi)serious crossover with Samus fighting in Mordor would be quite interesting.

FacelessGriffin

Zeta Metroid

Return to “%s” Fan Creations