What if Samus was shoved in another fandom?

Got Metroid fanart, fanfiction, music, or any other creative endeavor you want to share? This is the place!

Moderator: Moderators

Dekutulla

Metroid

Re: What if Samus was shoved in another fandom?

Postby Dekutulla » 05.28.11 11:00pm

Dunno if it's been said, this thread is too long for me to read completely, but Dr. McNinja. Just Dr.McNinja. Someone mentioned flaming chainsaws? Well how about CHAINSAW NUNCHUKS??? So much crazy stuff happens to the Doc that I'm sure a bounty hunter and some aliens would fit right in.

Or League of Legends. She would make a great champion. Basic attack: power beam. Ability one: Ice beam. A2: Spazer. A3: Grapple beam. Ult: Morph Ball/ Power Bomb.

KA-BLAMMO
Remember Me?

Hawk's Eye

Kraid

Postby Hawk's Eye » 05.28.11 11:29pm

What IS it with guys and chainsaws that are on fire XD

I am glad this topic is back to life though so if you wanna talk about Samus and flaming chainsaws i'm fine with that. Just include the fangirl once an awhile (though flaming chainsaws are cool)
R7038 XX wrote: :adam: "erotic jokes not authorized"

kronoridley

Kraid

Postby kronoridley » 05.29.11 7:14am

The Hawk's Eye wrote:How am i lord and savior!? Does that mean I don't beleive in myself?! XD XD XD XD
Aethiest or not, you just gotta except the fact that you are a deity.

@The Overmind Actually, she would. Her speed booster doesn't leave a glowing wall of death behind her, but a Zerg like you probably wouldn't know that anyways. :umad: (And yes, I am a Zerg racist. En Taro Tassadar!)

Back on topic.....

Schrau wrote:Bear in mind that most Metroid games (especially the Primes) are survival horror.

At least from the perspective of the Space Pirates.

mypalkevin

Zeta Metroid

Postby mypalkevin » 05.29.11 9:17am

kronoridley wrote:
The Hawk's Eye wrote:How am i lord and savior!? Does that mean I don't beleive in myself?! XD XD XD XD
Aethiest or not, you just gotta except the fact that you are a deity.

@The Overmind Actually, she would. Her speed booster doesn't leave a glowing wall of death behind her, but a Zerg like you probably wouldn't know that anyways. :umad: (And yes, I am a Zerg racist. En Taro Tassadar!)

Back on topic.....

Alright I changed my avatar you Zergcist >:( (I'm best with Protoss anyway but I think the Zerg look the coolest).
If Life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
If life gives you diabetes, don't make lemonade.

kronoridley

Kraid

Postby kronoridley » 05.29.11 9:56am

Dude, you knew I was just trolling a bit, right?

Also, awesome avatar is awesome.

Back on topic......

Schrau wrote:Bear in mind that most Metroid games (especially the Primes) are survival horror.

fox mulder

Ridley

Postby fox mulder » 05.29.11 11:26am

See i knew it would be cool. It would be even cooler to see her suit all shiney and Tron-ified

FoxM: but doesnt X-Files revolve around aliens a lot? And other weird stuff. So then theyd be all "WE'VE DISCOVERED SINISTER ALIENS" and Samus and Adam and Anthnoy would be all like "Shit! Really?!"
"Yes they look like this!! *holds up picture of space pirates*"

*sighs in disappointment* jeeeezzuuussss!!! We already knew they existed!!!

<eyroll> Here we go.....

Mulder has known about aliens for years, and showed Scully the light, then they attempt to uncover a giant government conspiracy keeping the truth from escaping. So, there's no "discovery" if they both know about it already. Don't try to argue point of X- Files with someone who knows the series inside and out.
It'd make sense seeing that Mulder and Scully do that kind of thing. In the show they investigate for proof to show the higher ups that what they're doing isn't useless. (See TXF: Pilot and Sunshine Days).

Hawk's Eye

Kraid

Postby Hawk's Eye » 05.30.11 3:50am

fox mulder wrote:

See i knew it would be cool. It would be even cooler to see her suit all shiney and Tron-ified

FoxM: but doesnt X-Files revolve around aliens a lot? And other weird stuff. So then theyd be all "WE'VE DISCOVERED SINISTER ALIENS" and Samus and Adam and Anthnoy would be all like "Shit! Really?!"

<eyroll> Here we go.....

Mulder has known about aliens for years, and showed Scully the light, then they attempt to uncover a giant government conspiracy keeping the truth from escaping. So, there's no "discovery" if they both know about it already. Don't try to argue point of X- Files with someone who knows the series inside and out.
It'd make sense seeing that Mulder and Scully do that kind of thing. In the show they investigate for proof to show the higher ups that what they're doing isn't useless. (See TXF: Pilot and Sunshine Days).

Don't get ass hurt Fox. Im not completely up to date on the plot of X-Files. I just know its got a hot guy, aliens and another chick. I've seen the recent movie that came out and that was it. If we had combined Metroid and Bones I could school you there. Sorry I'm not an expert. i shouldnt have said anything I didnt know much about.

fox mulder

Ridley

Postby fox mulder » 05.30.11 9:32am

The Hawk's Eye wrote:
fox mulder wrote:

<eyroll> Here we go.....

Don't get ass hurt Fox. Im not completely up to date on the plot of X-Files. I just know its got a hot guy, aliens and another chick. I've seen the recent movie that came out and that was it. If we had combined Metroid and Bones I could school you there. Sorry I'm not an expert. i shouldnt have said anything I didnt know much about.

Ehh, sorry for sounding harsh, I'm more than a little passionate about the series. :|

Hawk's Eye

Kraid

Postby Hawk's Eye » 05.30.11 6:48pm

fox mulder wrote:
The Hawk's Eye wrote:
fox mulder wrote:

<eyroll> Here we go.....

Ehh, sorry for sounding harsh, I'm more than a little passionate about the series. :|

Me too...I had just gotten bitched out by my mom and wasnt thinking and in a bad mood. And i didnt wanna look stupid somemore. You my buddy still? z-_-' z:D

fox mulder

Ridley

Postby fox mulder » 05.30.11 8:21pm

The Hawk's Eye wrote:
fox mulder wrote:
The Hawk's Eye wrote:
fox mulder wrote:

<eyroll> Here we go.....

Me too...I had just gotten bitched out by my mom and wasnt thinking and in a bad mood. And i didnt wanna look stupid somemore. You my buddy still? z-_-' z:D

Of course! :D

Hawk's Eye

Kraid

Postby Hawk's Eye » 05.30.11 10:12pm

YAY! :awesome:

on that note, can u imagine Samus in Bones????

fox mulder

Ridley

Hawk's Eye

Kraid

Postby Hawk's Eye » 06.01.11 11:12pm

Pfft what would she even DO

Thunderchin

Kraid

Postby Thunderchin » 06.01.11 11:28pm

The Hawk's Eye wrote:Pfft what would she even DO

Nothing. Exactly nothing.

----------

Samus in Portal! Who's with me? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? *looks around sheepishly* Helloooooo...anyone there?
Samus Aran wrote:Chozo Ice Beam acquired, extinguish a Girl on Fire!

kronoridley

Kraid

Postby kronoridley » 06.01.11 11:35pm

You alreday mentioned it before. But just for the heck of it, I am with ya all the way.

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Creations