MDbtroid - RELEASED!

Got Metroid fanart, fanfiction, music, or any other creative endeavor you want to share? This is the place!
Zynux

Super Metroid

Re: MDbtroid - RELEASED!

Postby Zynux » 09.21.14 2:13pm

Yeah, that's complete garbage >_<X
"Cut! There are no second chances for actors that fall to the abyss. Await your second casting in the darkness forever." - The Night of Wallachia

Ridley prepping his body for Other M

Meeptroid

Mochtroid

Postby Meeptroid » 09.04.15 8:08am

Hey, Infinity's End, I have a question to ask you. Considering Mdbtroid is so awesome, would it be a problem if I were to package it in with a new rom hack I am going to be working on soon? I really enjoy your hack and it would make everything quite nice in the rom hack.

Infinity's End

MDB Staff - Designer

Postby Infinity's End » 09.04.15 1:07pm

Hey, Infinity's End, I have a question to ask you. Considering Mdbtroid is so awesome, would it be a problem if I were to package it in with a new rom hack I am going to be working on soon? I really enjoy your hack and it would make everything quite nice in the rom hack.
As long as you credit me, yes, that's perfectly fine.
The creator of Metroid mOTHER didn't even bother to reach out to me (even though I eventually did find him) so you've already gone above and beyond. Please, by all means. :thumbsup:
ImageVisit our DA Gallery! A LOT of unique artworks and still growing!
A piece of concept art is not a legally binding contract.

Meeptroid

Mochtroid

Postby Meeptroid » 09.04.15 7:59pm

Also, This hack is going to be very simple, not many map changes, just maybe a few extra rooms (I'm going easy considering this is going to be my first rom hack ever, luckily, Editroid is easy to use) So, can I also package in the Lua script? It will still be very useful.

Infinity's End

MDB Staff - Designer

Postby Infinity's End » 09.04.15 9:06pm

You can but I don't think I have it on my computer anymore... if you can track it down, by all means. I didn't make it, but I don't think the guy who did hosts it on his site anymore b/c it got too popular. -_-;

Meeptroid

Mochtroid

Postby Meeptroid » 09.04.15 9:33pm

I have it if you need it, and that was why I asked XD
But anyways, thank you for the confirmation for using MDbtroid, its just so good, although, as I work with the game, the text is all screwed up, would you have any advice on how to help with fixing that?

Also, I found someone who made an NES Metroid Hack that stole your MDbtroid Samus Sprites. The name of the hack is Metroid Origin.

Infinity's End

MDB Staff - Designer

Postby Infinity's End » 09.05.15 6:23pm

I have it if you need it, and that was why I asked XD
But anyways, thank you for the confirmation for using MDbtroid, its just so good, although, as I work with the game, the text is all screwed up, would you have any advice on how to help with fixing that?

Also, I found someone who made an NES Metroid Hack that stole your MDbtroid Samus Sprites. The name of the hack is Metroid Origin.
Sorry - MDbtroid was seriously my first and last attempt into NES hacking. You're much better off going over to metroid construction.

Meeptroid

Mochtroid

Postby Meeptroid » 09.05.15 7:41pm

OK, thanks, also, I just had thought to let you know about Metroid Origin, as I don't know honestly if they got permission, trust me, its either the exact sprites or the exact sprites with a few color differences

Also, thanks for linking me to Metroid Construction, thanks to you, my first hack, (which isn't much, which is why its out so quickly) Metroid Mission Zero is posted!

Cybok

Mochtroid

Postby Cybok » 03.18.17 7:17pm

For those that don't follow us on our Facebook Page, I just stumbled upon this hack yesterday. It's called Metroid mOther, and it takes MDbtroid, and two other hacks, combines them all together to make the ultimate hack! Check it out here.
I just tried to download Metroid Mother and it wouldn't download. Can you upload it to Metroid DB?

Infinity's End

MDB Staff - Designer

Postby Infinity's End » 03.22.17 11:58am

For those that don't follow us on our Facebook Page, I just stumbled upon this hack yesterday. It's called Metroid mOther, and it takes MDbtroid, and two other hacks, combines them all together to make the ultimate hack! Check it out here.
I just tried to download Metroid Mother and it wouldn't download. Can you upload it to Metroid DB?
Weird. Downloaded perfectly for me. I've attached the file to this message.
Attachments
Metroid [mOTHER]-1 (1).zip
(69.06 KiB) Downloaded 26 times

Cybok

Mochtroid

Postby Cybok » 03.23.17 1:35pm

Romhacking.net was experiencing server errors but I downloaded it a couple days later when they were fixed. Thank you Infinity's End. :)

Return to “%s” Fan Creations