Metroid: Warworld fan game

Got Metroid fanart, fanfiction, music, or any other creative endeavor you want to share? This is the place!
BulletBob

Hatchling

Re: Metroid: Warworld fan game

Postby BulletBob » 04.30.14 11:33pm

I'm excited to announce that I now have a music composer on my team so the game will have an all new original soundtrack. This guy does an amazing job and his music captures that true Super Metroid sound, i was truly amazed. I will release his name and how to get in contact with him after the MWW soundtrack is complete. If your out there listening thanks NP/FC, you rock man. :s-grav:

BulletBob

Hatchling

Postby BulletBob » 10.22.14 7:08pm

Still working on the "Dark side of Zebes" chapter of the game, it has taken a lot of work to create dark gothic versions of famous Metroid bosses such as Ridley, Kraid, and Mother Brain. I will post some screenshots soon.

KazerBeam

Gamma Metroid

Postby KazerBeam » 10.23.14 1:08am

It's a shame that people aren't looking more at this, This is my second anticipated fan game :3
Looking for ways to glitch Metroid Games into oblivion.
This makes me remember when Samus didn't talk and there were dinosaurs and black and white TV
I accidentally Zebes. Was that dangerous?

BulletBob

Hatchling

Postby BulletBob » 05.22.15 7:04pm

Just wanted to give an update on game progress, everything is still moving forward. I have finally finished adding the Metroid Prime bosses and now all of the Samus suits are in the game also, hopefully by the end of the summer I should finally be finished.http://www.chronocrash.com/forum/index. ... ic=599.150

BulletBob

Hatchling

Postby BulletBob » 01.25.16 9:19pm

I got a Facebook page with tons of screenshots, you may have to sign in to view them, here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... &sk=photos

Zynux

Super Metroid

Postby Zynux » 01.26.16 6:27pm

Can't see them since I have no facebook, but this looks somewhat interesting with it's beat-em up like gameplay.
"Cut! There are no second chances for actors that fall to the abyss. Await your second casting in the darkness forever." - The Night of Wallachia

Ridley prepping his body for Other M

BulletBob

Hatchling

Return to “%s” Fan Creations