metroid roleplay

Got Metroid fanart, fanfiction, music, or any other creative endeavor you want to share? This is the place!
Draven

Mochtroid

metroid roleplay

Postby Draven » 06.23.15 7:39am

:phazon: :cool: :lightsuit: This group, in which i have created, is for metroid fans who...1. love the series...and 2. have their own metroid characters IN WHICH they have created. :mp3: in this group you can roleplay as your own character, or a character from the game...so...HAVE FUN! :fusion: :dark: :darksuit:

Draven

Mochtroid

Re: metroid roleplay

Postby Draven » 06.23.15 7:40am

oh...and you must tell about your character before you play as them...like i will in a bit

Draven

Mochtroid

Postby Draven » 06.23.15 7:43am

Name:Draven

Race:phazon

Origin: federation tried to clone dark samus but faild 36 times, sending the faild experiments to an unknown location. Draven was the 37th clone of dark samus BUT a male version who was stronger,faster, and more dangerous than dark samus at full power.

Homeplanet: unknown

suit: wears an armor that looks like dark samus's from prime two except he has purple phazon spikes jutting out his shoulders and the top of his helmet making it look like he has horns. his armor is cracked and has eyes on the left arm.

appearance: looks humanoid,is 6ft 3, has jet black hair to his shoulders, eyes are pure sky blue, has scars from when he was experimented on, and his veins show through his skin.
means of travel: able to create a portal that transports him in small distances and/or he has the ability to fly, liked dark samus.

arsenal: pretty much has all the hyper wepons from metroid prime 3: corruption. is able to change his arms or armor into anything, Ex. he can make black arm blades appear on his arms and morph his armor into alight version, making him move faster

story: draven escapes from the facility to find out what and who he is, is betrayed by dark samus and three of her clones or their "brothers and sisters" and joins forces with samus to destroy them all....no matter the cost

Xandalf

Gamma Metroid

Postby Xandalf » 08.07.15 4:00pm

:AH: If we are still doing this, I call dibs on Armstrong Houston.

PsykohGames

Mochtroid

Postby PsykohGames » 12.28.15 5:26am

Meh, I might throw my hat in the ring.

Fan Character Name: Josh

Wounds: Patched wound in his leg

Hair:Brown

Eye color: Green

Weapon:Homemade arm cannon

Weapon Ability: Scan Data from other arm cannons to gain their weapons A LA downloading weapon data from metroid fusion

Has a crush on Samus despite her being the cause of the wound in his leg (because samus thought he was a space pirate trying to sneak attack her)

Allies:Samus

Abilities: Running fast, wall jump (A la super metroid), Fairly stealthy, Able to speak to metroids/

Downsides: Glass cannon *he has no power suit*, despite him being able to run fast the wound in his leg makes him slower and unable to run as fast as he used to
Attachments
Mootroid.png
Bio and a picture

Return to “%s” Fan Creations