just wondering.

For discussing news, updates and other happenings featured on the Metroid Database.
Shade Nightclaw

Zeta Metroid

just wondering.

Postby Shade Nightclaw » 04.19.15 9:58am

when will the new smash bros be added to the top of the front page...? or is there not enough room?

Zynux

Super Metroid

Re: just wondering.

Postby Zynux » 04.19.15 9:26pm

Probably would have been better if you posted it in the MDB News Subforum but that's actually a good question.
"Cut! There are no second chances for actors that fall to the abyss. Await your second casting in the darkness forever." - The Night of Wallachia

Ridley prepping his body for Other M

Apothem

Postby Apothem » 04.19.15 9:59pm

Topic = Moved

Additionally, I can say that we're working on it but not much else. Despite how simple it may seem we're still figuring out how best to navigate the four games. You'd be surprised how much debate can spark from something like this. That said, it couldn't hurt to throw out suggestions.

Infinity's End

MDB Staff - Designer

Postby Infinity's End » 04.19.15 10:30pm

Additionally, I can say that we're working on it but not much else. Despite how simple it may seem we're still figuring out how best to navigate the four games. You'd be surprised how much debate can spark from something like this. That said, it couldn't hurt to throw out suggestions.
We already have a page made, just no background yet for the public SSB4 section, since it literally has no content save for the music section, so it's not public yet. While that's honestly not a top priority,we have this page.

That said, the entire MDb is currently in talks to have a Wordpress-based v5.0 which, if all goes well, will be developed over the next 2 years. Thusly, we may not put a SSB4 button at the top at all. Here's to progress! :thumbsup:
ImageVisit our DA Gallery! A LOT of unique artworks and still growing!
A piece of concept art is not a legally binding contract.

Shade Nightclaw

Zeta Metroid

Postby Shade Nightclaw » 04.20.15 9:15am

oh that would make sense, putting similar titles all in a sub section under that...like you could put all the 2d ones in one thing that drops down into the games ect...but yeah i completely understand it takes a lot of work i was just curious.

Return to “%s” MDb News