General Videogame Fan Art

Man cannot live on Metroid alone. Talk up your other favorite games and consoles here!
Apothem

Re: General Videogame Fan Art

Postby Apothem » 10.03.15 9:39pm

And here I thought everything in MUGEN was broken. I'm not very good at them, but I like the official Touhou fighting games myself. Still not very familiar with Hopeless Masquerade or Urban Legend in Limbo, but Scarlet Weather Rhapsody and Hisotensoku were fun. They at least seemed balanced to me.

Additionally, you are correct. There were better pages to post but they would've been in clear violation of forum rules. The mangaka does love his TnA. That's 3 :cookie:s for guessing the MGS characters, 2 :cookie:s for guessing which games, 1 bonus :cookie: for The Bosses suit, and 1 final :cookie: for at least naming Touhou. Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of 7 digital :cookie:s.

Khyron

Gamma Metroid

Postby Khyron » 10.04.15 8:45pm

3D printed Ghost from Destiny. My son is going to freak over this on Christmas morning. $25 w/ shipping from etsy. :thumbsup:
Attachments
Ghost1.jpg

Apothem

Postby Apothem » 10.05.15 11:47am

That begs the question: Will it sound like Peter Dinklebot, or Nolan Northatron?

Zynux

Super Metroid

Postby Zynux » 11.19.15 8:51pm

Some Orioto

20th anniversary of Donkey Kong Country 2 is coming up. DKC2 is probably one of my favorite platformers and so far still think it's the best DKC game.
"Cut! There are no second chances for actors that fall to the abyss. Await your second casting in the darkness forever." - The Night of Wallachia

Ridley prepping his body for Other M

Apothem

Postby Apothem » 11.20.15 7:01am

Very much agree. Absolutely loved that game as a child. Completed it 100%. Strange, though, much as I love the DKC games I've never been able to bring myself to play through them again. There's been this curiously persistent aversion to doing so.

Apothem

Postby Apothem » 02.03.16 8:39pm

Gentlemen! Ladies! And everything in-between and beyond!

I have found the answer to the age old question that has plagued mankind since at least 1998:

Yes, love CAN bloom on the battle field.

janet.op

Alpha Metroid

Postby janet.op » 02.03.16 9:46pm

Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly is one of the few games I've completed. I've got a soft spot for the original trilogy, even if it's fueled only by nostalgia.

Zynux

Super Metroid

Postby Zynux » 02.03.16 10:34pm

Gentlemen! Ladies! And everything in-between and beyond!

I have found the answer to the age old question that has plagued mankind since at least 1998:

Yes, love CAN bloom on the battle field.

Why is Chun-Li so perfect, MDB?
"Cut! There are no second chances for actors that fall to the abyss. Await your second casting in the darkness forever." - The Night of Wallachia

Apothem

Postby Apothem » 02.04.16 3:20pm

I love her classic appearance, but gadDAUM is her new look criminally beautiful. I don't care what Tumblr, Twitter, or the rest of the internet says, I love me a pretty powerful lady.

Zynux

Super Metroid

Postby Zynux » 02.04.16 6:39pm

No one sane complains about the alt costumes, including Chun-lis. There is nothing better then a badass who can rock a great look while kicking your ass.

Doesn't help the fact that Chun-li with her hair down is so cute it should illegal.

Cammy's Street Fighter V alt is really good too but I don't have many good fanart pieces of it yet.

Apothem

Postby Apothem » 01.23.17 10:19pm

This was priceless:

Return to “%s” General Videogame Discussion