Necessary Changes to Next Smash Bros.

Discuss the Super Smash Bros. games, and coordinate matches with online Brawlers here!
HYRUL3

Dark Samus

Re: Necessary Changes to Next Smash Bros.

Postby HYRUL3 » 04.25.14 10:15pm

If they reference that line it'll be the greatest thing ever.

And I loved collecting trophies. For one, I like learning about franchises I'm less familiar with, and for another, being able to rotate these 3D models is wonderful for aspiring artists such as myself.
"I am tired of being under the weight of greedy men who don't believe in anything."

Miketroid

Gamma Metroid

Postby Miketroid » 04.26.14 12:34pm

Found this, There is a ton of these parody character reveals:
"Happiness is the only good. The time to happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so." - Robert Green Ingersoll

Xerkxes

Metroid Queen

Postby Xerkxes » 04.26.14 5:24pm

Serious thought though, if he was playable what would he even do?

He's got three guns... about all we know he has.
Xerkxes: "Makes you wonder why Samus just didn't take one of the Crystals with her, and constantly charge it with the light beam while using it as a God damned +5 Brilliant Energy Spear of Smite-Ing "

Miketroid

Gamma Metroid

Postby Miketroid » 04.26.14 5:50pm

I doubt he'll actually be playable, but that's a good question. He has:
-The Machine gun/Assault Rifle-esque gun (also appears to have a grenade launcher)
-Freeze Gun
-Plasma Cannon

Possibly some kind of omni-ranged character. Utilizing his weapons and some CQC. His freeze gun could act as some kind of paralyzer, similar to ZSS weapon. The plasma cannon could be two things: A charge up B-special attack, or his Final Smash. It's would also be cool to maybe see him using the cannon itself as some kind of bludgeoning weapon as a smash attack. Anthony could be like a combination of Snake, ZSS, and Samus, while simultaneously doing his own thing.

As for another idea, He could be a representative of Platoon 7 as a whole, so maybe give him Lyle's bombs.
"Happiness is the only good. The time to happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so." - Robert Green Ingersoll

HYRUL3

Dark Samus

Postby HYRUL3 » 04.26.14 8:54pm

His taunt would be "YOU GOT NO STYLE"
"I am tired of being under the weight of greedy men who don't believe in anything."

Zynux

Super Metroid

Postby Zynux » 04.27.14 5:53pm

Anthony's recovery would be him simply falling to his "death" during midmatch, however he doesn't lose a stock. Seconds later, he'll randomly appear and say "Anthony Higgs, sir. Galactic Federation Platoon Seven." Then he gives his wink and thumbs up, hitting everyone within his range.

Too OP plz nerf Sakurai.
"Cut! There are no second chances for actors that fall to the abyss. Await your second casting in the darkness forever." - The Night of Wallachia

Ridley prepping his body for Other M

HYRUL3

Dark Samus

Postby HYRUL3 » 04.28.14 2:31pm

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I want this. Bad.

Return to “%s” Super Smash Bros.