Harmony of Heroes

Discuss the Super Smash Bros. games, and coordinate matches with online Brawlers here!
Naner

Dark Samus

Harmony of Heroes

Postby Naner » 04.22.13 8:12am

After the success of Harmony of a Hunter and Harmony of a Hunter: 101% Run, Shinesparkers announced its latest project: Harmony of Heroes!

Check out the teaser trailer:

If you haven't yet heard Harmony of a Hunter, check it out at www.harmonyofahunter.net! They're both amazing albums and I'm sure any Metroid fan will enjoy them.

Harmony of Heroes, of course, features Smash Bros. as a theme, so we'll hear arrangements from many other classic franchises. Stay tuned to Shinesparkers, the website above and the Harmony of a Hunter Facebook page Harmony of Heroes Facebook page for all the latest information about the new album!
Last edited by Naner on 04.22.13 8:48am, edited 1 time in total.
Naner, you rock.
My Facebook
Shinesparkers

HYRUL3

Dark Samus

Re: Harmony of Heroes

Postby HYRUL3 » 04.22.13 8:45am

I am so excited for this. I loved both HoaH albums, they do great work.

After seeing VGO play F-Zero music live at PAX East I've become obsessed with it, so I hope there's plenty of love for Cap.

2014? So long to waaaaait. Why must they hype this so early.
"I am tired of being under the weight of greedy men who don't believe in anything."

Naner

Dark Samus

Postby Naner » 04.22.13 8:48am

Tell me about it. Darren has been feeding me with hype for a few weeks already! He keeps telling me very small teasers once in a while, and I can't even talk about them! Glad you're excited for it. ^_^ It'll certainly be huge.

Oh, and there's an official Facebook page for it now.
Naner, you rock.
My Facebook
Shinesparkers

HYRUL3

Dark Samus

Postby HYRUL3 » 04.22.13 1:22pm

Lucky you. And you can't reveal anything? Awww man.
"I am tired of being under the weight of greedy men who don't believe in anything."

Return to “%s” Super Smash Bros.