New Smash Bros. Design

Discuss the Super Smash Bros. games, and coordinate matches with online Brawlers here!
HYRUL3

Dark Samus

Re: New Smash Bros. Design

Postby HYRUL3 » 08.27.13 1:24am

Dumb prediction time: I think they're gonna throw people for a loop and use :gsamus: instead of :zss:.
I hope you're wrong.

Also, because I'm playing with Pikmin 3, in regards to that pic of Samus brutally murdering those Pikmin...

GLaDOS voice: You monster.
"I am tired of being under the weight of greedy men who don't believe in anything."

Varia31

Gamma Metroid

Postby Varia31 » 09.13.13 10:43am

I'm pretty sure they'll go with the Other M Zero Suit design, but considering that they altered her Other M Varia Suit in a way that makes it look a lot better (in my opinion), hopefully they'll alter the Zero Suit as well. I hope they drop the heels. I honestly found those unnecessary, and impractical. I mean, I'm pretty sure that heels aren't built for running. lol Also, IF they do alternate costumes for characters (be awesome if they did!), I hope they go with Samus' civies that she wore in Other M's ending. Those looked good. :thumbsup:

And if for alternate outfits for armored Samus, go with a Prime design. You know what would be awesome? The Light Suit. :lightsuit:
And if just alternate colors as usual, instead of the Dark Suit colors from Brawl, go with Phazon Suit. :phazon:

I have a strong feeling these things aren't gonna happen, but hey, a guy a can dream.

EDIT
Wait! Here's an idea that isn't as obvious as the other alt costumes. How about her original design?

You gotta admit, that'd be freakin' sweet to see in 3D. You know what, there you go. Retro outfits for everyone. :D
Haat, Ijaa, Haa'it.

HYRUL3

Dark Samus

Postby HYRUL3 » 09.13.13 2:13pm

Lol. Careful with the heels comments, there was a whole huge debate about them last week. :P

I definitely want alt suits. Light/Phazon for sure, maybe an actual Fusion suit instead of a simple color swap. PED would be bitchin but probably the least likely.
"I am tired of being under the weight of greedy men who don't believe in anything."

Varia31

Gamma Metroid

Postby Varia31 » 09.13.13 2:54pm

Ah, I see. Sorry about that. Just my two cents, but I don't wanna stir up more debate. lol

I think alternate costumes would add a bit more nicer stuff to the game since it adds more personalization. I agree with a Fusion suit, but you know, heck, why not just do all of Samus' suits. She'd probably have the most alternate costumes, or at least be up there in the number of costumes she'd have, but hey, I wouldn't complain. Metroid needs more love in Smash Bros anyway! :cool:
Haat, Ijaa, Haa'it.

HYRUL3

Dark Samus

Postby HYRUL3 » 09.13.13 3:38pm

Oh, don't worry about it. I was kidding. I just thought it was funny that the debate happened a week ago and it just casually came back up.

I agree about the suits. It would be nice to have all, but I doubt it would happen.

Varia31

Gamma Metroid

Postby Varia31 » 09.13.13 4:02pm

What's funny is that I had an afterthought about the fact that you were likely joking after posting that.

If Zero Suit Samus had an alt outfit, and they only went with one, would you prefer Samus in her civies or the younger Federation army Samus? Young Samus is the more prominent in Other M and the obvious choice, but I love the look of her in her civies. I looked more natural and would be a nice change.

... Wait. "Young Samus"? Heh, like Link and Young Link in SSB Melee, they have Samus and "Young Samus" (instead of Zero Suit Samus). Final Smash? Power Suit! It'd be temporary, but still. And I mean the "Power Suit" with the small non-spherical shoulders. Her original suit.
Haat, Ijaa, Haa'it.

HYRUL3

Dark Samus

Postby HYRUL3 » 09.13.13 5:30pm

I'd like the civvies she wears in unlockable art galleries. Those are cool.

okey

Metroid Queen

Postby okey » 09.14.13 8:26am

If ZSS gets an alt-costume it should be her Carmen Sandiego get-up from the manga.

Varia31

Gamma Metroid

Postby Varia31 » 09.14.13 3:36pm

If ZSS gets an alt-costume it should be her Carmen Sandiego get-up from the manga.
Ooo, there ya go!
Haat, Ijaa, Haa'it.

Return to “%s” Super Smash Bros.