Dark Samus in the next Smash bros.

Discuss the Super Smash Bros. games, and coordinate matches with online Brawlers here!
Dark Prime Samus

Metroid

Dark Samus in the next Smash bros.

Postby Dark Prime Samus » 06.13.13 2:59pm

For anyone who didn't want to watch an hour long video about Metroid in the next Smash bros. I've redone my first video with only the Dark Samus part. Figured more people will watch and support it being only 14 minutes long instead. Dark Samus for Super Smash Brothers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GcAKkZd_Yk :dark: What do you all think? Even if it turns out not exactly the way I want it to be Dark Samus still needs to be a non-clone, not a color swap/costume of Samus, playable fighter in the next Smash bros.
Last edited by Dark Prime Samus on 06.23.13 10:55pm, edited 1 time in total.

Remnants

Metroid Queen

Re: Dark Samus in the next Samsh bros.

Postby Remnants » 06.13.13 8:00pm

As interesting as it'd be, I'm not holding my breath.

samusfan

Alpha Metroid

Postby samusfan » 06.14.13 12:09am

Excellent!I just do not understood a thing,when u mention SPECIAL MOVES:B over,you mean B side?
If i was in Metroid universe, i would marry Samus,and if i could choose an ability,Speed Booster would be mine.Finally i got all ending pictures,Metroid Fusion JP Version Completed

Madanchi

Egg

Postby Madanchi » 06.15.13 12:04pm

I'd love Dark Samus to enter ssb, and good video some nice details in there :)

Dark Prime Samus

Metroid

Postby Dark Prime Samus » 06.17.13 5:11pm

@Samusfan Yes B-side. I've always said B-over though when referring special moves since Melee so it's a habit.

Dark Prime Samus

Metroid

Postby Dark Prime Samus » 06.23.13 10:54pm

:( *sigh* I just can't seem to get enough support for Dark Samus. Been posting everyday on the Smash bros. community on Miiverse.

shakalakaDryDry

Metroid

Re: Dark Samus in the next Smash bros.

Postby shakalakaDryDry » 06.24.13 1:16am

Cheer up bro! You had some really good points and yes, even though dark samus wont be making a cameo in the new SSB, that doesn't mean you wont have other opportunities to do more things like this. If anything, they could make her a boss. :/

PS: i also say B-over, it's a habit, what can I say?

~DryDry :dark:

Dark SA-X

Hatchling

Postby Dark SA-X » 06.24.13 7:14pm

I agree she should be a boss, but playable through a cheat or glitch like master hand, or you unlock her only if very very specific conditions are met. (because your version is extremely strong) :thumbsup:

Dark Prime Samus

Metroid

Postby Dark Prime Samus » 06.24.13 10:45pm

Well if she's too strong then they simply make the attack damage less or something. The point of the video is to show Dark Samus has the potential to be her own fighter and not as a clone or color swap.

Dark Prime Samus

Metroid

Postby Dark Prime Samus » 06.24.13 10:50pm

Just what I need to start my video's life cycle off with, a troll in the comments by the name of zeokenX. If you don't agree with my ideas fine, but you don't have to be rude about it. Guy sounds like an anti-Metroid fan if you ask me.

Xerkxes

Metroid Queen

Postby Xerkxes » 06.28.13 12:29pm

If any metroid character besides Samus is viable to get in, it's her.

sure you could use the hunters from either Prime hunters or 3.. the Hunters from MPH don't have all too much do be drawn on and the hunters from prime 3 while a better choice since they'd have a much more expanded abilities... just aren't as suiting as Dark Samus.

while I don't entirely agree on your methods of balancing her, I think she'd make a great addition to the game.
Xerkxes: "Makes you wonder why Samus just didn't take one of the Crystals with her, and constantly charge it with the light beam while using it as a God damned +5 Brilliant Energy Spear of Smite-Ing "

Dark Prime Samus

Metroid

Postby Dark Prime Samus » 06.28.13 9:05pm

Well what ever it takes. The video just goes to show the naysayers that Dark Samus is completely separate from Samus. That she wouldn't be a Samus clone move set and doesn't deserve to be a color swap. Dark Samus has plenty of potential and enough character to be her own fighter. What ever they got to do to balance it is fine as long as they treat Dark Samus as a real character and not just write her off as a Samus clone. Metroid deserves more fighters on it's Smash roster and both Dark Samus & Ridley should be on it. I don't think I could stand for it if they added another character to the Mario, Zelda, Starfox, Poke'mon, Fire Emblem, Earthbound, DK, Kirby franchises, and not to Metroid. Brawl got Zero suit Samus but that's still just Samus, the same character we've been playing as since the 64 Smash. Samus needs her villains to fight against just like Mario has Bowser, Link to Ganondorf, kirby to King DDD & Metaknight, Fox to Wolf, you all get what I'm saying, right? If they dare listen to the naysayers about Ridley being too big & make him a boss again then Dark Samus is all we have to be the next best Representative & villain for Metroid, and hey that's technically another female fighter to add too. :dark: & :ridley: for Super Smash Brothers!

TheAccursedHunter01

Zeta Metroid

Postby TheAccursedHunter01 » 07.02.13 5:58pm

The only Metroid Reps I would care for is :dark: and Rundas. If Sakurai puts in Ridley as a boss(since he was a boss already in Brawl), and then put in :dark: , Rundas, or even both, then I can die happy.

Terrutas

Metroid

Postby Terrutas » 07.03.13 3:19am

I'd love Dark Samus in the next SSB. I think she was a brilliant addition to the Prime series. Though rather bland, she was very interesting and fun to fight against. She gave you a good feel of what it's like to fight Samus.

Dark Samus Aran

Alpha Metroid

Postby Dark Samus Aran » 07.03.13 3:01pm

Hey Dark Prime Samus! I think its a great idea! (And also you may know me, DarkDashieAran or Valentine!) :awesome:
[METROID] -Dark Samus Aran Out- [METROID]

Return to “%s” Super Smash Bros.