Metroid Trophies

Discuss the Super Smash Bros. games, and coordinate matches with online Brawlers here!
TheAccursedHunter01

Zeta Metroid

Metroid Trophies

Postby TheAccursedHunter01 » 09.21.14 12:58pm

I haven't found a topic dedicated to this, so I figured I'd start one. The only Metroid trophies that I know of for sure are Mother Brain, Metroid, Rios(Other M), Samus and Zero Suit Samus' character trophies, Dark Samus and Samus' Gravity Feature(it's called the Gravity Suit though). If anyone knows of what other Metroid trophies exist, post them here, along with pictures if possible.

Zynux

Super Metroid

Re: Metroid Trophies

Postby Zynux » 09.21.14 2:53pm

ImageImageImageImageImage
All the trophies in the game.
Anyways, I that's it for Metroid trophies. Ridley didn't even get a 3DS trophy, marking the first Smash game he makes no appearance in :facepalm:
"Cut! There are no second chances for actors that fall to the abyss. Await your second casting in the darkness forever." - The Night of Wallachia

Ridley prepping his body for Other M

TheAccursedHunter01

Zeta Metroid

Postby TheAccursedHunter01 » 09.21.14 3:03pm

ImageImageImageImageImage
All the trophies in the game.
Anyways, I that's it for Metroid trophies. Ridley didn't even get a 3DS trophy, marking the first Smash game he makes no appearance in :facepalm:
1) The trophies in the pictures you provided are flipped. 2) Is there somewhere that lists even a basic translation of what the trophies say? Whenever I try to Google something like that I don't find anything.

Zynux

Super Metroid

Postby Zynux » 09.21.14 3:07pm

1) Really? Huh, didn't know that. There used to be an imgur that had all trophy screencaps but I can't find it.
2) Not to my knowledge. I had to rely on users from Smashboards and stuff to translate some characters trophies (like Dixie's and K. Rool's) but I don't know if someone actually took the time to roughly translate all of them.
"Cut! There are no second chances for actors that fall to the abyss. Await your second casting in the darkness forever." - The Night of Wallachia

TheAccursedHunter01

Zeta Metroid

Postby TheAccursedHunter01 » 09.21.14 3:14pm

1) Really? Huh, didn't know that. There used to be an imgur that had all trophy screencaps but I can't find it.
2) Not to my knowledge. I had to rely on users from Smashboards and stuff to translate some characters trophies (like Dixie's and K. Rool's) but I don't know if someone actually took the time to roughly translate all of them.
The way I knew they were flipped was simple, Samus' Arm Cannon is on her left arm instead of her right, and that the character trophies are the same as their character portraits, just flipped.

Meta Ridley

Metroid Queen

Postby Meta Ridley » 09.21.14 4:21pm

The way I knew they were flipped was simple, Samus' Arm Cannon is on her left arm instead of her right, and that the character trophies are the same as their character portraits, just flipped.
I had no idea they were flipped till you pointed that out :P Unless Samus is ambidextrous.

TheAccursedHunter01

Zeta Metroid

Postby TheAccursedHunter01 » 09.21.14 6:53pm

This video here shows all of the trophies, but turns them all the way around. The Metroid trophies start at 17:15 and end at 18:14.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9OSRsQuvkA

Zynux

Super Metroid

Postby Zynux » 09.22.14 7:42pm

http://pastebin.com/cGeFEmZC

Pastebin of all trophies descriptions. However, there are no line breaks or any titles stating which trophy is being viewed, so it can be a difficult read.

Return to “%s” Super Smash Bros.