Official Brawl Match Coordination Thread

Discuss the Super Smash Bros. games, and coordinate matches with online Brawlers here!
AMetroidGuy

Super Metroid

Postby AMetroidGuy » 03.22.08 1:25pm

Jesse D wrote:Tell ya what, once you get used to the lag, this game freakin' rocks online. 8-)
Was there ever and doubt? Glad that since we deleted and re-added each other you and Inf are finally showing as registered( I was particularly tickled by the match where it was Mario vs. Luigi vs. DK vs. Bowser( was that his girlfriend?); too bad it wasn’t a team Brawl), but Deo still is not showing as registered, and a few others who were registered before that I accidentally deleted are not either. :-(
“With Anyone” matches are pretty fun too.
So, is anyone gonna be on tonight or tomorrow (Saturday & Sunday) between 6 & 9 p.m. EDT? Would love to face even more new opponents. Just remind me to set my damn controls. I keep SDing when I forget, because of my different jump layout.
Oh, and does anyone want to try out the online co-op stuff sometime?
AMETROIDGUY: The Bitch Is Back.( Sometimes.)
Thanks for making me love proper grammar & hate most people on the Internet. :P
OhThatEthanMiguel/AKAGamerGuy/NintendoGaymer around the web. Follow/subscribe! Also: G+ tumblr LJ
FCs
My blog, Don't Read This Yet! .net( a.k.a. DRTYnet)

Jesse D

Former Staff - Lead Engineer

Postby Jesse D » 03.22.08 4:04pm

Yeah, I was afraid for a while that the network lag would make the game unplayable, but that doesn't seem to be the case, I'm glad to say.

I have a bit of a hard time committing to any set schedule for playing online, but I'll try to get some time in this evening. Can't guarantee that though...

Either way, it's a lot of fun.
-Jesse DImage

silentvenom

Egg

Postby silentvenom » 04.06.08 5:36pm

I'm having trouble w/ my wii so it could be awhile before I can play and matches. :cry:

Brawl and the connection test work but when I try to connect to the internet to agree(for the third time) to the user agreements, it gives me error code: 220602. So i go to the wii support page, it tells me to enter the dns, I do so...Same error code. :evil:

Redwing

Super Metroid

Postby Redwing » 04.07.08 3:26pm

I think I just have to delete and re-add everyone. None of my added people say "Awaiting registration" (all say "Offline"), but for some reason you guys don't see me.

AMetroidGuy

Super Metroid

Postby AMetroidGuy » 05.08.08 6:24am

Redwing wrote:I think I just have to delete and re-add everyone. None of my added people say "Awaiting registration" (all say "Offline"), but for some reason you guys don't see me.
Well, I haven't checked recently. Don’t do anything rash.
OhThatEthanMiguel/AKAGamerGuy/NintendoGaymer around the web. Follow/subscribe! Also: G+ tumblr LJ
FCs

No eye deer

Alpha Metroid

Postby No eye deer » 05.17.08 8:59am

Okay, so the only one who is apparently registered for me is JD and he's offline, I'll be on all day but i cant figure out why nobody else is registered...

Is it because nobody want to register me? :(
"Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed." ~ Samuel Clemens aka Mark Twain.

AMetroidGuy

Super Metroid

Postby AMetroidGuy » 07.17.08 5:14pm

No eye deer wrote:Okay, so the only one who is apparently registered for me is JD and he's offline, I'll be on all day but i cant figure out why nobody else is registered...

Is it because nobody want to register me? :(
No the system is just quirky. I’m thinking of purging and re-registering everyone again.
FCs

Silver Skree

Anonymous

Postby Silver Skree » 07.17.08 5:22pm

AMetroidGuy wrote:again.

I just decided, "Screw online matches."

Naner

Dark Samus

Postby Naner » 07.21.08 4:30pm

I want to Brawl someone!

I've already added...

Ganondorf
Jesse D
Mason
Inf
kichigai
Redwing
AMG
Hunter
David
Cappy

Add me and Brawl.
Naner, you rock.
My Facebook
Shinesparkers

PsychoWardJester

Hatchling

Postby PsychoWardJester » 08.18.08 3:00pm

Hey folks I would definitely like to brawl with you folks! (though I imagine there will be quite a bit of Samus using, myself included)

My brawl code is:

3737-9411-7400

Send me yours I guess...or I could look through this thread I suppose...

EDIT: FOLKS!

Outlaw

Anonymous

Re: Official Brawl Match Coordination Thread

Postby Outlaw » 08.22.09 6:53pm

"I hereby revive you O great Coodination Thread"

*zaps thread alive*

---

Ok If anyone is up for a match come to Silver Skree's IRC. You can setup some matches there with some of the people there if you want. z:/

Naner

Dark Samus

Postby Naner » 08.23.09 4:48am

Outlaw wrote:Ok If anyone is up for a match come to Silver Skree's IRC. You can setup some matches there with some of the people there if you want. z:/

Just hope it doesn't lag as much as it did with me and Outlaw.

Number of MDblians defeated by Naner: 4. :cool:
Naner, you rock.
My Facebook
Shinesparkers

Outlaw

Anonymous

Postby Outlaw » 08.23.09 9:31am

That was only because of lag! I kicked butt against Sub and Skree. I think I won, like 2 times atleast 2. Out of 5 matches I think.

fox mulder

Ridley

Postby fox mulder » 01.01.10 8:18pm

If anyone wants to coordinate a match wit me I'm totally free(and bored)so PM me if ur interested,my friend code is on the thread, and my profile, also, my username is the same.
deviantART Profile
It's not much, but any comments and/or constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

R7038 XX

Anonymous

Postby R7038 XX » 11.25.11 1:44pm

Just please call me R7038/R7038 XX

Return to “%s” Super Smash Bros.