My Faction would like Permission to use your Manga Posts

Discuss anything related to Metroid comics and manga in here!
Kenshiro3

Mochtroid

My Faction would like Permission to use your Manga Posts

Postby Kenshiro3 » 08.15.09 6:29pm

Hello Im Kenshiro3 I am a member of the Metroid Faction Private Forum on the Game Trailers Site and we weree wondering if we could post your Manga and Comic Translations in our forum. We we are jsut a bunch of fans of the Series and we Would like to post them in out Manga/Comics Faction Tab. We would of course Credit you and your sources for the Manga Scans and Transtlations. If you dont wish us to use them wont. If give us an answer and any conditions it would be Greatrly appreciated. We are nto trying to step on your toes or take credit for what you have done. We are jsut a bunch of fans sharing our finds with each other. We are a private forum of MEtroid fans Hosted on Game Trailers Forums. sorry to make such a big request on my first post but i was asked by the LEader of our Faction to Ask you as hit is hard for him to type in english. Thanks

Lazarius

Super Metroid

Re: My Faction would like Permission to use your Manga Posts

Postby Lazarius » 08.15.09 7:00pm

i was asked by the LEader of our Faction to Ask you as hit is hard for him to type in english. Thanks
Shouldn't you have asked someone else then? :awesome:

Kenshiro3

Mochtroid

Postby Kenshiro3 » 08.15.09 8:38pm

Lazarius wrote:
i was asked by the LEader of our Faction to Ask you as hit is hard for him to type in english. Thanks
Shouldn't you have asked someone else then? :awesome:

dont really know who to ask or how that why i posted here

sharonlover

MDB Staff - Social Media Editor

Postby sharonlover » 08.16.09 11:38am

the manga scanlation was done by www.snoopycool.com. you need to go over there and request permission as I did to get it done over here.

Thanks,
"Life is war, humans are the casualty"
-Matthew L. Sharpe-

Return to “%s” Comics/Manga Discussions