Metroid: The Justin Bailey Adventures

Discuss anything related to Metroid comics and manga in here!
Darren

Gamma Metroid

Metroid: The Justin Bailey Adventures

Postby Darren » 01.01.11 3:34pm

Here's a project we've been working on for the past few months. A fan made comic put together by my good friend Saturday Sazaran and written by me! The story takes place after the events of Metroid NES when Samus destroys the Space Pirate stronghold on planet Zebes and defeats Mother Brain.

http://www.shinesparkers.net/justin-bailey-adventures
Deep within the FS-176 system, Operations on Planet Zebes were running smoothly until an enemy bounty hunter, hired by the Galactic Federation, came to foil the plans of the Space Pirates. Our story focuses on a Space Pirate called Justin, who is sent to help with the rebuilding of the Space Pirate strongholds across the planet. Unfortunately, Justin isn’t the most reliable of Pirates, and soon finds himself in plenty of trouble with the rest of the Space Pirate army. But due to an unlikely ally with a Geemer called Bailey, things run a lot more smoothly and together they build a close friendship and traverse the planet of Zebes, meeting some familiar faces along the way.

But is this friendship everything it seems?
We are aiming to release chapters on a monthly basis, hope you enjoy it!

Webmaster of Shinesparkers! Home of the latest Metroid news and exclusive content and features! http://www.shinesparkers.net

Dragonheart91

Zeta Metroid

Re: Metroid: The Justin Bailey Adventures

Postby Dragonheart91 » 01.01.11 11:24pm

The first time I read this, I misread it as "Metroid: The Justin Beiber Adventures." I almost shat bricks before seeing the actual title.

The art looks good, just be careful not to cheese it up like most fan fictions.
Last edited by Dragonheart91 on 05.05.11 10:16pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darren

Gamma Metroid

Postby Darren » 03.16.11 8:43am

We now have three chapters up, with further chapters added monthly (if we can!) do check it out and do leave some feedback here! :)
Webmaster of Shinesparkers! Home of the latest Metroid news and exclusive content and features! http://www.shinesparkers.net

FacelessGriffin

Zeta Metroid

Postby FacelessGriffin » 03.16.11 9:45am

I like how it's the NES manual version of Ridley. Even that weird things needs a time to shine.

Beccathestrange

Alpha Metroid

Postby Beccathestrange » 05.05.11 8:41pm

Gentlemen Crocomire is the best thing ever. :thumbsup:

Can't wait for the other chapters, I'm really liking this comic so far!

Darren

Gamma Metroid

Postby Darren » 05.14.11 6:36am

Gentlemen Crocomire is the best thing ever. :thumbsup:

Can't wait for the other chapters, I'm really liking this comic so far!
Haha! Yes i'm so sorry I just had to do it XD

Chapter six script has been sent off and will be drawn next week. I'm pleased to have some response on it! If anyone has any further comments do feel free to share, it'd be good to get feedback!

Xan Kriegor

Omega Metroid

Postby Xan Kriegor » 05.18.11 5:14pm

Ooh, interesting! We always need more Metroid comics! :D

I like it, althrough I mistook the zoomer for some facially deformed space pirate at first.
Image Thanks CC For The Sig!
"Statement: Oh, do shut up, you beeping little trash compactor." ―HK-47 to T3-M4

Return to “%s” Comics/Manga Discussions