Manga timeline

Discuss anything related to Metroid comics and manga in here!
Rustedsoda

Alpha Metroid

Re: Manga timeline

Postby Rustedsoda » 01.25.12 10:12pm

i disagree that samus cannot have children. heres my arguement. ITS A VIDEO GAME. NINTENDO CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT TO SAMUS.
If you are going to offer this as your argument, why might I ask do you even bother posting in this thread? There is no need for you to use caps lock, friend. It doesn't actually make one louder, see. Just rude.

--------------------

With other regards to Samus's bond to the baby, I feel it needs repeating that the concept seen in Other M, of Samus actually caring for and loving the last metroid, was something from 1994, not 2010. Other M just adapted it into official canon, much as many other things were at the time. The only reason I bring this up is because of repeated criticisms against Other M's maternity thesis. It was heavy-handed, but it didn't come completely out of left-field.

On the other hand, what do you expect when Team Ninja googles Planet Zebes and gets this?

samusfan

Alpha Metroid

Postby samusfan » 01.25.12 11:00pm

My opinion is, Samus take care of some kids like Damara and the own baby Metroid, because they showed her something that touched her soul at some point, for example the Damara for the way she almost died in hands of space pirates like Samus too,so she went help.And the baby Metroid because it recognized Samus as its mother,for a woman it can be much deep,and she got it to be its " mother ", and of course the baby sacrifice made her love increases a lot

But i dont think it is because she can't have children, i can be wrong but that is my opinion

She is human too, and other m shows her heart more than her power, i think other m is the metroid that truly show Samus, and for me is a essential Metroid for any fan.

I will buy a Wii for Metroid Other M for first,after i will go after other Games
If i was in Metroid universe, i would marry Samus,and if i could choose an ability,Speed Booster would be mine.Finally i got all ending pictures,Metroid Fusion JP Version Completed

samusfan

Alpha Metroid

Postby samusfan » 02.02.12 8:24pm

A doubt, with this SOPA project MD will close?:S
If i was in Metroid universe, i would marry Samus,and if i could choose an ability,Speed Booster would be mine.Finally i got all ending pictures,Metroid Fusion JP Version Completed

Return to “%s” Comics/Manga Discussions