**SPOILER** MP3: Thoughts on the ending

Discuss anything related to Metroid Prime games here!

Moderator: Moderators

Hunters 2?

No way.
29%
Of course!
12%
We'll see.
59%

Total votes : 98

Toxsyl

Omega Metroid

Re: **SPOILER** MP3: Thoughts on the ending

Postby Toxsyl » 08.16.11 6:05pm

I could see Sylux coming back. I liked the ending, but made me crave for more adventures as my favorite hunter.

SheepCannon

Hatchling

Postby SheepCannon » 08.21.11 7:32pm

Does anyone think that it might be hinting at Adam? I can't believe that hasn't been mentioned.
Emperor Ing wrote:Kraid is too busy smackin' dem bitches to the curb to worry about dat Samus shit.

HYRUL3

SA-X

Postby HYRUL3 » 08.21.11 11:23pm

SheepCannon wrote:Does anyone think that it might be hinting at Adam? I can't believe that hasn't been mentioned.

Adam wasn't around then, except for his description in Fusion. And the ship definitely looks like the Delano 7.
"I am tired of being under the weight of greedy men who don't believe in anything."

Ether101 Prime

Mochtroid

Postby Ether101 Prime » 08.23.11 8:47am

HYRUL3 wrote:
SheepCannon wrote:Does anyone think that it might be hinting at Adam? I can't believe that hasn't been mentioned.

Adam wasn't around then, except for his description in Fusion. And the ship definitely looks like the Delano 7.

Except he was clearly in that manga where he calls Samus a fool for ignoring her problems and pointing out how that would comeback to get her later on.

HYRUL3

SA-X

Postby HYRUL3 » 08.23.11 6:59pm

Ether101 Prime wrote:
HYRUL3 wrote:

Except he was clearly in that manga where he calls Samus a fool for ignoring her problems and pointing out how that would comeback to get her later on.

Sigh. I meant we hadn't actually met Adam yet or seen him in depth, before any of this stupid "Adam is evil" bullshit. And since Sakamoto had little to do with Prime Trilogy, and even said Prime is just a side story, I highly doubt its Adam or even remotely related to Adam.
"I am tired of being under the weight of greedy men who don't believe in anything."

Ether101 Prime

Mochtroid

Postby Ether101 Prime » 08.24.11 5:41pm

HYRUL3 wrote:
Ether101 Prime wrote:
HYRUL3 wrote:

Sigh. I meant we hadn't actually met Adam yet or seen him in depth, before any of this stupid "Adam is evil" bullshit. And since Sakamoto had little to do with Prime Trilogy, and even said Prime is just a side story, I highly doubt its Adam or even remotely related to Adam.

Which has nothing to do with my post.

Toxsyl

Omega Metroid

Postby Toxsyl » 08.24.11 6:35pm

I'd rather see Sylux come back. I liked him and I liked the game Hunters.

HYRUL3

SA-X

Postby HYRUL3 » 08.24.11 8:34pm

...yes it does? You said you couldn't believe no one had considered it to be Adam.

Well, very little was known about Adam until last year. Especially things to lead us to believe he was anything but a positive human influence in Samus' life.

YamI

Metroid Queen

Postby YamI » 08.25.11 12:00am

HYRUL3 wrote:...yes it does? You said you couldn't believe no one had considered it to be Adam.

Well, very little was known about Adam until last year. Especially things to lead us to believe he was anything but a positive human influence in Samus' life.

Other M clearly states that Adam is like a father figure to her, I believe this'd be positive, but Adam risking his life IS positive, so what led us to believe him as a positive human influence was correct.

Toxsyl

Omega Metroid

Postby Toxsyl » 08.25.11 5:36pm

Adam as a villain sounds like a stupid idea.

HYRUL3

SA-X

Postby HYRUL3 » 08.26.11 7:36am

Toxsyl wrote:Adam as a villain sounds like a stupid idea.

EXACTLY.

This is why no one has considered the mystery ship to be Adam- that and 0 evidence to support it as a theory.

RoyboyX

Zeta Metroid

Postby RoyboyX » 08.26.11 10:14am

You guys with your Syluxes and even Adams... It's motherfreaking Dark Samus! I don't know how, but it has to be! It looks way more like her!
I don't run from challenges... they run from me.

Toxsyl

Omega Metroid

Postby Toxsyl » 08.26.11 10:19am

No Phazon, no Dark Samus.

Chris

Metroid Queen

Postby Chris » 08.26.11 1:20pm

RoyboyX wrote:You guys with your Syluxes and even Adams... It's motherfreaking Dark Samus! I don't know how, but it has to be! It looks way more like her!

Dark Samus doesn't need a ship to fly though...

YamI

Metroid Queen

Postby YamI » 08.26.11 1:56pm

What Chris said, Dark Samus flies, You can clearly see it once you get to the Defense Tower in MP3. She also spreads to particles and moves too. Which is shown in MP2, incase you've not seen it.

PreviousNext

Return to Metroid Prime