Favorite Godzilla moments

Talk about anything regarding non-gaming related topics: films, books, music, pop culture, whatever!
HYRUL3

Dark Samus

Re: Favorite Godzilla moments

Postby HYRUL3 » 03.03.13 7:43pm

I don't know. Haven't seen any of them in a while, but I saw Godzilla 2000 when I was a kid, riding on the hype of the American Godzilla movie, and not enjoying it. Even at the age of 9 I thought the acting was awful, the story and monsters were lame, but that could just be a terrible Godzilla movie. I don't know.
"I am tired of being under the weight of greedy men who don't believe in anything."

Apothem

Postby Apothem » 03.04.13 12:20am

I'm certain it's out there, somewhere, probably on YouTube, but there seriously needs to be a collection of STRICTLY monster battles from Godzilla.

Everything about the movies that ISN'T two men in rubber suits wrestling each other amidst cardboard city sets is always laughably terrible.

It's just like Transformers: SCREW THE PEOPLE! I wanna see giant whatevers battling to the death!

gbf2000

Hatchling

Postby gbf2000 » 01.09.15 5:51am

I love when Godzilla does his tail slide :awesome: in Godzilla VS. Megalon, or when Gigan's head falls down o_O in Final Wars, or when Godzilla fights Mecha-King Ghidorah in Godzilla VS. King Ghidorah.
"I'd rather die than lose my life" - Someone

R7038 XX

Omega Metroid

Postby R7038 XX » 08.14.15 2:36pm

See my signature for one of my fave moments.

Return to “%s” General Discussions