THE FIRST POST (Welcome/Introductory Thread!)

Talk about anything regarding non-gaming related topics: films, books, music, pop culture, whatever!
Metalwario64

Hatchling

Re: THE FIRST POST (Welcome/Introductory Thread!)

Postby Metalwario64 » 06.16.17 12:49am

I'm not new, but I don't believe I ever posted in this thread, and it's been very many years since I've last posted here and I clearly have an extremely low post count. I'm sure nobody remembers me, but I'd prefer it that way, because of course, first thing I do is look over my old posts and see lots of embarrassment, which is par for the course for me in most forums I was a part of around the time I joined here, and I never contributed in quality discussions in my short time posting here. I'd like to think I've matured in the 8 years since I first joined here.

I'm looking forward to a fresh, new start here, and of course, it's all ignited by the new Metroid reveals at E3.

LesserChozo

Postby LesserChozo » 06.16.17 6:24am

Oh, yes. New Metroid announcements always seem to bring back old members as well as bring in new ones.

Don't think I'm familiar with you, myself, but welcome back. <3
Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.

Ceraiza

Egg

Postby Ceraiza » 06.28.17 9:21pm

Welp this has personally been a long time coming for me. Was a long time lurker back in the day, I would visit the site everyday for all the great Metroid content. But as news for metroid drastically slowed down I stopped visiting the site less and less until I didn't at all. Like many of you I'm sure, I consider Metroid as my favorite franchise and with the announcement of the new games, I feel more motivated than ever to have some great discussions. I'm looking forward to getting to know my fellow Metroid fans and finally getting out of lurker mode!

Khyron

Gamma Metroid

Postby Khyron » 06.29.17 8:29am

Welp this has personally been a long time coming for me. Was a long time lurker back in the day, I would visit the site everyday for all the great Metroid content. But as news for metroid drastically slowed down I stopped visiting the site less and less until I didn't at all. Like many of you I'm sure, I consider Metroid as my favorite franchise and with the announcement of the new games, I feel more motivated than ever to have some great discussions. I'm looking forward to getting to know my fellow Metroid fans and finally getting out of lurker mode!
Welcome aboard! Though our community isn't very big you'll find some very knowledgeable and friendly people here. Enjoy your stay!

Phazon Xenomorph

Mochtroid

Postby Phazon Xenomorph » 07.25.17 6:28am

Heya all! Nice to meet you guys, used to lurk / have an old account that I long lost (can't even remember the login back in the day lol) so I figured was time to make a new account what with the new Metroid game announcements! Anyways hope to have fun discussing stuff on what's arguably the last solid Metroid community (outside of mega places like Reddit).

LesserChozo

Postby LesserChozo » 07.25.17 8:20am

Fans are always welcome (back)! Personally, I would avoid Reddit; maybe that's just me.
Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.

DroW

Mochtroid

Postby DroW » 07.27.17 8:05pm

As a long time Metroid fan, I am excited to finally get into a discussion board with fellow fans of the series! I hope to have a great time theorizing and talking about all the two new games!

thebritwriter

Mochtroid

Postby thebritwriter » 11.04.17 10:58am

Hello, very new to this forum (as of this post of course) I'm generally workaholic but still have such games like metroid tied to my way of life.

Admittingly I won't be on here as much other then to update fanfiction and fanart material which I hope to do at some point.

I think the layout for this site is quite good, and be looking around as the days pass.

♤ クエンントザスレイヤー ♤

Mochtroid

Postby ♤ クエンントザスレイヤー ♤ » 11.07.17 6:53am

I've been looking for a good Metroid Forum for a while now. Glad to see I finally found one!

I am a huge Metroid nerd, and just a nerd overall, I hope I can have neat discussions with fellow Metroid fans! :D

Zynux

Super Metroid

Postby Zynux » 11.09.17 5:51pm

Welcome all. The site and forums are going through an overhaul so things are quiet at the moment.
"Cut! There are no second chances for actors that fall to the abyss. Await your second casting in the darkness forever." - The Night of Wallachia

Ridley prepping his body for Other M

Return to “%s” General Discussions