Traverse Hyrule in style with these three excellent mods, created by Yainskofso. These Metroid Mods allow new models, outfits and music, from the Metroid universe, to be integrated into the Wii U version of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The mods are accessible trough a Wii U with custom firmware, or via Cemu (Instructions at the end of this post).
Samus Saves Hyrule, in this Awesome Metroid Mod
Features of the Samus Mod:
Replaces Samus (without armor) over Link, with voice replacement too
9 costume sets are featured, also dyeables in each color shown in the game:
- The power suit from Metroid other M over the Ancient armor
- (this one has a downloable standalone file, for other character usage)
- The zero suit from from SSB4 and Metroid other M over Of the Wild set
- The sport outfit from Metroid Zero Mission over the Climber set
- A Warm Jacket designed from a Metroid other M militar outfit
- A new design for the Champion tunic based on the Chozo design
- A custom set based on the female travelers (UMii) over the Hylian set
- A custom set designed from the Worn set
- A new designed Barbarian set
- A custom Switch shirt with 3 designs (WiiU, CemU and Switch) (The download come individually, so you can choice one)
Also, a baby Metroid design replaces the paraglider.
Transform Link’s motorbike into
Samus’ iconic Ship
The Gunship Mod turns Link’s Master Cycle Zero motorbike into Samus’ trademark ride. The Gunship, of course, is limited to the same actions as the Master Cycle and its design is smaller and very reminscent of the Gunship in Metroid Blast from Nintendo Land (Wii U).
More Metroid Goodness Awaits…
Whether its riding on the sky on a baby Metroid glider, fighting bosses with the iconic Super Metroid boss theme blaring (with the Metroid BGM Mod), or exploring the countryside in the Zero Suit, these awesome mods will further increase the replay value of the classic Breath of the Wild. Thank you Yainskofso for your stellar work!
See & Hear the Mods in Action!
Getting Started with Mods
The Metroid Mods are separated into three parts: