From the LEGO Ideas page:
Developed by Mercury Steam Entertainment, “Metroid Dread” is the upcoming 5th and final chapter in the (35 year-old!) genre-defining video game franchise “Metroid”, created by Nintendo.
- Includes a detailed minifigure of Samus Aran’s new Dread Power Suit. A wig hairpiece is also included to display her without her helmet.
- Includes a collectable Samus’ “Dread” Morph Ball.
- Includes a buildable E.M.M.I. figure with a high level of poseabilitty, featuring accurate articulation points.
- Use the additional LEGO bricks to customize the E.M.M.I. as any of the variants that will be seen in “Metroid Dread”: Damaged, white, green, yellow, etc.
- Use the introduced LEGO Metroid Modular Scenery System to create your own video game layout.
- Assorted Modules include an E.M.M.I. Zone door, 2 E.M.M.I. Zone platforms, A small Artaria rock platform, an interactive Arm Cannon terminal and 5 Spider Magnet cubes. Decorative side elements include 4 background pilars, 2 handrail sections and a background exhaust/ventilation fan.
- Only minifigures like Samus can step through the E.M.M.I. Zone door (This function has been tested with real LEGO elements).
- Add the trans-red elements to the sides of the E.M.M.I. Zone door to display it as “locked”.
- Use the new Spider Magnet (and the Clutch Power) ability to climb the trans-blue walls.
- Use the additional elements to upgrade Samus’ arm cannon as the Omega Blaster or the Omega Stream.
- Combine multiple copies of the set to build an even greater E.M.M.I. Zone.
Can you help Samus use the Speed Booster and the Shinespark so she can reach the final goal of 10,000 supporters in record time?
Support the project so they can achieve their newest mission accomplished at 100%
You can also check out L-DI-EGO’s Flickr acount for more HD images of this and other awesome LEGO projects of his.